EURO 2021 (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Don’t think it’ll make much difference. They’re talking about these measures until at least the end of the year. Think it’s time to accept the season won’t finish and just hope we go up anyway.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Don’t think it’ll make much difference. They’re talking about these measures until at least the end of the year. Think it’s time to accept the season won’t finish and just hope we go up anyway.
Surely they need to finish this season however long it takes to avoid court cases from teams??

Skyblueweeman

I know it's all about opinions but thoroughly disagree.

This is the first obstacle removed to ensure we finish our season...whenever that is.

I'm more confident that it'll finish now than I was an hour ago.

edgy

They have suspended it specifically to allow the domestic seasons to finish.

My guess now will be we finish the season behind closed doors in May/June time.

mr_monkey

Stop reading the daily mail mate

CCFC88

They have suspended it specifically to allow the domestic seasons to finish.

My guess now will be we finish the season behind closed doors in May/June time.
Whilst I agree this is definitely an option, I can see it open to all sorts of abuse. For example a team in say Villa's position and worried about going down I wouldn't be surprised to see them self isolating every couple of weeks in order to stop games getting played. This could get really messy

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Fans only give a fuck about internationals when there's no league football in the summer. If it was a fight between the national leagues and UEFA, then the national leagues would win. Every group running a league has said they want to finish the season. And they will. At some point...

steve cooper

Whilst I agree this is definitely an option, I can see it open to all sorts of abuse. For example a team in say Villa's position and worried about going down I wouldn't be surprised to see them self isolating every couple of weeks in order to stop games getting played. This could get really messy
I doubt very much that the club medical staff would let that happen

hill83

Favourite time of the year for me World Cup and euros. Still glad they’ve suspended it.

SkyBlueDom26

A working group has been set up with the participation of leagues and club representatives to examine calendar solutions that would allow for the completion of the current season...

cc84cov

Not bothered about the euros, scrap it completely if it means we win the league.
It’s a mess this year anyway played all over the place pointless scrap it who even cares.

Makes sense it’s put back im certain we will finish up in the summer

PVA

I don't think they've pushed the Euros back so we can finish the season, they've postponed it because there is zero chance of the Euros going ahead this year.

I don't think there will be any more games played this season, it'll either be voided or it'll be called as season finished with the current league standings. Both have the potential for so many law suits and neither will keep everyone happy.

Users who are viewing this thread