Euro 2012 Betting (1 Viewer)

CovfanDan

Had a bit of luck with 'Both teams to score' last season, get decent odds aswell to be fair so might have a pop at that over the next few weeks.

Its good because your bet has a chance for the whole game, rather than backing a team to win and they are 3-0 down with say 10 minutes to go, your bet is pretty much gone, but with both to score your in with a shout for the whole 90 minutes.

Ladbrokes have Spain-Italy 11/10 and Germany-Portugal 8/11, so a double is about 7/2 and you'd fancy all four of these to nick a goal.

Might wait till the second games start though, the first games might be a bit cagey

cstring82

Yeah I like a BTTS betting, won a few small accys last season.

First games today, I'm going for Russia win, Poland-Greece under 2.5 goals, singles and double.

Overall gone for top team scorers of Croatia Jelavic, Holland RvP, Sweden Ibrahimovic, Ireland Keane, Germany Gomez, France Benzema, £1 pays over £1000.

Glad footy is back on TV!

Good luck with any of your bets

Bertola

Overall tournament ive had Muller (22/1) and Sneijder (33/1) top scorer EW

Today I've had Poland to win, Russia v Czech draw (singles and double)

And

Lewandowski (9/2) and Dzagoev (10/1) FGS EW (singles and double)

CovfanDan

First games today, I'm going for Russia win, Poland-Greece under 2.5 goals, singles and double.

Overall gone for top team scorers of Croatia Jelavic, Holland RvP, Sweden Ibrahimovic, Ireland Keane, Germany Gomez, France Benzema, £1 pays over £1000.

Worth a quid that mate.

There was a good bit in the Mirror the other day, teams to get out the group etc, Russia to get knocked out in the 1/4's was decent odds from what i remember, it also tipped going for a central midfielder for player of the tournament, goods odds on Schweinsteiger i think, although he'll hold more than attack i would have thought.

Yeah all the best with the bets lads.

CTID

Been trying to do a similar bet all afternoon onf skybet on my phone but it aint having it. Cant get it to login and stay logged in grrrr. Which bookies did you get that on??

Ive gone for poland, russia, holland and germany accumilator. £2.50 pays just over £40. Cant remember the exact odds.

Marty

Here my bets, I just used up what I had left in my account.

Attachments

• my bets.jpg
    my bets.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 12

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I put down 2 euro for Spain,Russia,Germany,& France make it out of there groups I get 40 euro bk if they all get out of there group on paddy power!

Bertola

Overall tournament ive had Muller (22/1) and Sneijder (33/1) top scorer EW

Today I've had Poland to win, Russia v Czech draw (singles and double)

And

Lewandowski (9/2) and Dzagoev (10/1) FGS EW (singles and double)

Allow me to feel smug

mark82

Liking this both teams to score betting.

CovfanDan

The double was 54/1 only had 50p ew on it and £1 ew on the singles, got about £60 back

Good work mate.

Ive only had the Germany - Portugal and Italy - Spain btts score so far, damn Portuguese! Seems to be enough goals about to chip away at it though i reckon, wouldn't have had Holland and Portugal as the only two sides not to have scored yet!

Users who are viewing this thread