eTickets for home games? (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Quick question guys has anyone used the eTicket feature yet to buy home tickets?

I'm looking to buy a ticket for Tuesday night and i don't want to A) Get it delivered as it justifiably it wont come in time or B) Pay and collect on the day as no matter what the attendance i'm sure we'll make it as hard for ourselves as possible.

So i was looking to buy an eTicket, print it off at home and take it with me Tuesday unfortunately i can't see an option on the ticketing site to change to an eTicket, if anyone could shed any light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Received my ticket for Tuesday paper ticket with no barcode assumed with card ST it would be back to scanning paper tickets.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Depends on how much it'd be to turn on the switch for the machines.

They'll have to do it for league games so be a bit odd to employ turnstile operators for one game in the season (as they've said cup tickets in future will go onto the card)

Anyway no real drama just assumed it would be the barcode system on tickets especially if offering a print at home option.

chiefdave

Looking at the number of tickets sold (or rather the number still available) they'll probably only need one turnstile operator for Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread