Escape at Dannemora (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Don’t think there’s been a thread on this (apologies if I missed it !) but two episodes in and looking good !!!!

clint van damme

Don’t think there’s been a thread on this (apologies if I missed it !) but two episodes in and looking good !!!!

3 episodes in.
Big fan of Del Toro but Patricia Arquette stealing the show so far. Brilliant performance.

Spurs 'City Away Kit' Kit

The fact that it's true is crazy though, I always thought Shawshank was a bit far fetched with the tunnelling out but this was almost identical in that respect!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thanks CVD. I'll catch this as well!

vow

Watched bits myself and thought it excellent, missus watched it all and loved it, especially Arquettes performance.

Otis

One criticism. It is far too long and could easily be wrapped up in 4 or 5 episodes max in my opinion. Just don't think it warrants nearly 8 hours of storytelling.

Nick

Administrator
Watched it right through, catch up one dragged on a bit.

Impressed at how alike the actors looked though!

Otis

Watched it right through, catch up one dragged on a bit.

Impressed at how alike the actors looked though!
Yeah. Shame it dragged, but it seemed to be recreated with loving care and great accuracy.

Nick

Administrator
Would have been interesting to see what happened to her first husband. Surely now her son knows the truth

Otis

She came across as not a very nice person at all.

She also has her thoughts on the TV recreation.

'Ben Stiller is a son of a bitch liar, just like the rest of the world. All he cares about is making millions off of me. He is an idiot.'

Nick

Administrator
She came across as not a very nice person at all.

She also has her thoughts on the TV recreation.

'Ben Stiller is a son of a bitch liar, just like the rest of the world. All he cares about is making millions off of me. He is an idiot.'
It was interesting how manipulative she was but how easy she was to manipulate.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I feel really sorry for Lyle he seems a nice bloke

Sky_Blue_Daz

Finished it this morning
Fantastic series

Nick

Administrator
You wouldn't have thought she would be allowed to work in a prison, it came across as if she had learning difficulties.

Otis

You wouldn't have thought she would be allowed to work in a prison, it came across as if she had learning difficulties.
Yep, exactly my thoughts too.

She thought she was being clever and sneaky and no-one would notice, but of course everyone knew what was going on.

Apparently there were 70 love notes passed between Sweat and Tilly, yet she still maintains to this very day that she had sex with neither prisoner.

It was so blatant what she was doing and she was fooling no-one.

clint van damme

Both Tilly and Lyle behave like children don't they.

Yet at the end Lyle sussed out that she was having an affair by what she chose off the menu in the Chinese so he could be perceptive at times.
Some people just find life easier if they ignore reality.

Otis

Yet at the end Lyle sussed out that she was having an affair by what she chose off the menu in the Chinese so he could be perceptive at times.
Some people just find life easier if they ignore reality.
Yeah, true. That was quite a clever deduction.

Users who are viewing this thread