Error in our club badge (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

This is a bit random (and very petty) but I keep seeing a vesion of our club badge being used all over the place which is missing the windows (crosses) on the castle!

1684750054273.png

Once you spot it it's bloody everywhere! .... even on this sites header :D I wish I didnt notice stuff like this... its a curse

1684749911669.png

I think our Wiki page had the windowless logo on there for ages so im guessing people just grabbed the Png from there and it spread

Boosh

This is a bit random (and very petty) but I keep seeing a vesion of our club badge being used all over the place which is missing the windows (crosses) on the castle!

View attachment 29854

Once you spot it it's bloody everywhere! .... even on this sites header :D I wish I didnt notice stuff like this... its a curse

View attachment 29853

I think our Wiki page had the windowless logo on there for ages so im guessing people just grabbed the Png from there and it spread

Admin should probably get that sorted. Not a great look is it

torchomatic

Fuming.

Boosh

Ha, not a criticism at admin! Just something I keep seeing all over the place

I’m the same mate it’s really annoying. You can forgive other websites I guess but shouldn’t be wrong on a Coventry City forum.

On that subject, it bothers me when our name is shown as ‘Coventry’ on sky and not ‘Coventry City’

Nobbie_67

That and people still using the badge with the grass at the bottom

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is using that one
31cddf99f22d97297b1721ed319d30cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread