Erik Husekepp (1 Viewer)

AndyCov96

I heard a rumour that the portsmuth player erik huseklepp is going to leave portsmouth on a free transfer and that coventry were interested. It would be a great signing but i cant honestly see him coming to us

Nonleagueherewecome

Too good for L1.

ccfc92

Was on loan at Birmingham last year so I'd expect him to go to a championship side

going by wiki, did okay aswel, 2 goals in 11 games as a loanee, but agreed probably go to a championship side. plus knowing portsmouth, he was probably on over 10k a week :thinking about:

dojer

He should never have ended up in the Championship. Was a really good prospect before he joined Bari, Portsmouth signed him with money they didn't have. I reckon he could get a move to a top flight European league, like Germany or Spain. Looked good but was kind of underwhelming last season given that what I'd heard about him a few seasons ago.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's certainly quality over quantity. They could have 4 or 5 players in Team Of The Season from that, but with no 'keeper, they won't win many!

AFCCOVENTRY

I heard a rumour that the portsmuth player erik huseklepp is going to leave portsmouth on a free transfer and that coventry were interested. It would be a great signing but i cant honestly see him coming to us

Great first post...

a rumour :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread