Ericsson press release (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Well it's nothing to do with us. Deal is with them Ricoh and Wasps.

Yes the Wasps Netball brand must be a winner. Far more recognisable than that lot who won the Cup once...oh...name escapes me now. More acceptance by apathy.

torchomatic

With all due respect, it's hardly a show stopper for Ericsson to say also temporary rented home to 3rd division debt ridden, tangled in law suits, Coventry City Football Club.

That's the spirit. With friends like you, etc etc

SkyblueBazza

Yes the Wasps Netball brand must be a winner. Far more recognisable than that lot who won the Cup once...oh...name escapes me now. More acceptance by apathy.
Wasps Netball is an actual part of the Wasps brand - CCFC is simply nothing to do with the Wasps brand.
We are just tenants.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

dongonzalos

Wasps Netball is an actual part of the Wasps brand - CCFC is simply nothing to do with the Wasps brand.
We are just tenants.

Be Careful that sounds like the truth
And we should not say it if it portrays the club in a bad light
Who needs friends ect ect ect ...

AtomicW

Wasps Netball will start playing in the Ericsson Hall from January as their home venue, that's why they're in the press release. It'll be on all their fixture info and TV coverage etc.

Thanks

Richard

Sent from my Oneplus One

Last edited:

SkyblueBazza

Wasps Netball will ensure playing in the Ericsson Hall from January as their home venue, that's why they're in the press release. It'll be on all their fixture info and TV coverage etc.

Thanks

Richard

Sent from my Oneplus One
And why wouldn't they be?
They're under the Wasps umbrella so why not?

Users who are viewing this thread