Eric Black (1 Viewer)

Seaside-Skyblue

Not sure if this has been posted but read that Eric Black has come to Blackpool to help Barry Ferguson steady the ship. I've been telling people at work today about his time at cov, most never heard of him though.

Seaside-Skyblue

Not sure I could have been any clearer to be honest. Barry Ferguson - ex Scotland international is player / managing Blackpool since Ince was sacked and my point was about Eric Black joining but never mind....(i live in Bpool that's why I mentioned it)

hill83

Not sure I could have been any clearer to be honest. Barry Ferguson - ex Scotland international is player / managing Blackpool since Ince was sacked and my point was about Eric Black joining but never mind....(i live in Bpool that's why I mentioned it)

I understood.

Grendel

Although it is somewhat off topic I do have to chuckle when I think of those that protest at Sepella being a fit and proper owner. At Blackpool there is Owen Oyston.

Robccfc87

He owns the club, runs it within its means (virtually debt free), owns the ground, they have had a competitive team for ten years or more and there is no danger of them ceasing to exist.
I know who is rather have in charge!

Grendel

He owns the club, runs it within its means (virtually debt free), owns the ground, they have had a competitive team for ten years or more and there is no danger of them ceasing to exist.
I know who is rather have in charge!

Someone who rapes 16 year old children?

I think I will pass thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread