Eric Black and Paul Ince (1 Viewer)

sperrin07

I know the bookies dont really have a clue whats going on but the odds on these have have shortened dramatically over night... eric black now in at 12/1 and ince is being offered at 4/1 with stan james.

The fact that black doesnt even have odds with sky bet, and blackwell is 10/1 but 33/1 with another bookies, shows that they are as clueless as to who is its going to be as us, and infact waggott and fisher...

Wise or Black :claping hands:

skyblueman

Please can we not mention Paul Ince anywhere on this forum - great player .. but manager?:eek:... makes me feel quite poorly!!

hill83

Ince has more tactical nous than Thorn
paul%20ince%20blackburn%20football.gif

CovLis86

Unfortunately I imagine the bookies are just reflecting the market, rather than having any inside information . If they knew the 3 in the frame, they would be a lot lower than 12 or even 4 to 1.

Colonel Mustard

Unfortunately I imagine the bookies are just reflecting the market, rather than having any inside information . If they knew the 3 in the frame, they would be a lot lower than 12 or even 4 to 1.

Sure, but the implication is that the market may know something. Somebody sticks £100 on so-and-so after seeing them leave a local KFC or whatever.

torchomatic

The other side of his pad says "defend" no doubt. Or "don't shoot!"

Last edited:

torchomatic

shmmeee

I know the bookies dont really have a clue whats going on but the odds on these have have shortened dramatically over night... eric black now in at 12/1 and ince is being offered at 4/1 with stan james.

The fact that black doesnt even have odds with sky bet, and blackwell is 10/1 but 33/1 with another bookies, shows that they are as clueless as to who is its going to be as us, and infact waggott and fisher...

Wont be Wise. Fisher said last night he'd applied but not interviewed.

SkyBlueScottie

The odds will be based purely on the money they have recieved for stakes.

Users who are viewing this thread