Epstein / Prince Andrew (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I bet bums are twitching.

Covkid1968#

The bum twitching will def be ramping up. Although Charles might be having a chuckle as it was clear Andrew was always the Queens fave…..this is going to get very awkward for her maj as things start to unravel.

clint van damme

I wouldn't be surprised if her going off grid was about ensuring her own safety though I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

It's not just Andrew either.
Trump, Clinton , Mandelson, Dershowitz.

A whole host of powerful people

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Do you think it'd look 'too' suspicious if she 'committed suicide' as well?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Do you think it'd look 'too' suspicious if she 'committed suicide' as well?
They'll dress it up as covid 19 and say she had massive under lying bitch problems.

PurpleBin

I wouldn't be surprised if her going off grid was about ensuring her own safety though I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

It's not just Andrew either.
Trump, Clinton , Mandelson, Dershowitz.

A whole host of powerful people

Bill Clinton apparently visited the island 23 times in a month or something...

Evo1883

Is there? Who?

There is a flight log to his island, its very hard to imagine that not one or more celebrities on that list (which is huge) didn't either become involved in some way, or saw things /knew what was happening

clint van damme

Apparently there are high profile people from the world's of technology and science.
Think that arsepiece Musk is the technology fella, not know who the scientist is.

rob9872

Hardly a surprise. So many celebrities use money to influence court proceedings. They're mostly cunts surrounded by other cunts who all think wealth puts them above the law.

Sbarcher

Loads of F1 Links there. Ecclestone, Briatore, Pedro Diniz, Eddie Irvine.
Did you see that Bernie has just become a father again at 89! Must have a good flow still at that age or a very discreet, good looking bodyguard!

clint van damme

The black book doesn’t mean anything though. It was just a list of people he either met or wanted to meet. The flight log is a whole other thing.

true, but at the moment I bet everyone in it wishes they weren't.

Users who are viewing this thread