Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (3 Viewers)

TomRad85

No, but it all helps
I do think he may have done just enough to stay in the prem for a poorer team, hard to see him going for much more than was paid for him though isn't it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I do think he may have done just enough to stay in the prem for a poorer team, hard to see him going for much more than was paid for him though isn't it.

I wonder if ‘Enzo’ would take him so he can tick off another of the forces of evil

Sheff Utd
Lesta
Sheff Weds

hamertime

Nah I don't bet.

Also I never said we are nailed on for playoffs. All I think is that it isn't worth spending over the odds in this window to chase one of two spots. our start was so poor and the league is very strong this year. its not worth betting the farm on those odds.

You are always so negative in all your posts. Its like you have an agenda.

have a listen to Robins on this pod. Seems very positive about Doug and understands how important it is to do things in a sustainable way.

Flapped it. Robins is also disappointment listening to his interview. The problem with this forum is it’s gone so woke that any criticism cannot be tolerated, it’s an internet forum ffs😂

Alkhen

Flapped it. Robins is also disappointment listening to his interview. The problem with this forum is it’s gone so woke that any criticism cannot be tolerated, it’s an internet forum ffs😂
Oh no... someone has entered the prompt 'reply in the style of a classic bloke/Legend' into your ChatGPT software and you've gone from offering out bets to calling everyone Woke.

shame

hamertime

Oh no... someone has entered the prompt 'reply in the style of a classic bloke/Legend' into your ChatGPT software and you've gone from offering out bets to calling everyone Woke.

shame
Well it’s not really a bet is it, it’s giving to charity. Bet you don’t do that either 😂

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hoping this guy is good, feel like Peterborough have got a reputation for developing/selling good attacking players without much substance to it.

hamertime

Flailing wildly now, first I'm Woke (a person with heightened social responsibility and compassion) next I don't give to charity. Pick a lane.
See this is what you do, you tried to take the piss out of me when others were on the same bandwagon. You’ve got a bit back and you’re acting like a little victim.

I’ve never read anything you’ve said that’s remotely interesting.

Manchester_sky_blue

See this is what you do, you tried to take the piss out of me when others were on the same bandwagon. You’ve got a bit back and you’re acting like a little victim.

So stop replying if that's how you feel. Life's short, look up.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Matt godden, Dwight Gayle, Ivan Toney, Szmodics, Mo Eisa, Connor Washington, Brett Assombalonga....maybe you want to reconsider your opinion?
Eisa and Washington were crap and Peterborough got a great deal selling them. Assombalonga was ok but didn't really achieve what was expected of him and another brilliant bit of business for them.
Gayle had an ok career but was never really fancied at any of his clubs after he left Peterborough, Godden not really cut it at championship level and Szmodics having his first decent season right now.

Toney is the one unrivalled success so far, add to that Aaron Mclean and Craig Mckail Smith and another two strikers they sold for way more money that they were worth.

TomRad85

George Boyd too.. they've done it for years and years. Very well run.

Mr Panda

Matt godden, Dwight Gayle, Ivan Toney, Szmodics, Mo Eisa, Connor Washington, Brett Assombalonga....maybe you want to reconsider your opinion?

A couple of guys on the Posh Twitter space last night said of all the attacking teams they’ve had through the years, this is their best. High praise given what they’ve had before.

Shame not to have EMC now but I’ve got a good feeling we’ve found a gem

Brighton Sky Blue

A couple of guys on the Posh Twitter space last night said of all the attacking teams they’ve had through the years, this is their best. High praise given what they’ve had before.

Shame not to have EMC now but I’ve got a good feeling we’ve found a gem
Will be interesting to see if his form dips like Maddison’s did.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Come the summer, Moore and Kelly will be released so thats a decent wage for a top notch free, bit like when Albion got Swift

Godden, Tavares and Allen will likely be moved on for a small fee, again, not too shabby on the wage front

Add to that the few million still rattling around from Gus, the inevitable 10 plus million from Viks move in the summer, we really should be in a position to add 3 or 4 of real quality to push for top 2 next season

Well if you know all that, what's the team for tomorrow ?

Alkhen

What the fuck are you on about, you really are clueless. You make no sense.

You are clearly a WUM or have a grudge against the owner. All you ever do is moan. It's tedious. Grow up

hamertime

What the fuck are you on about, you really are clueless. You make no sense.

You are clearly a WUM or have a grudge against the owner. All you ever do is moan. It's tedious. Grow up
Like to dish it out a bit but don’t like it back do you, resort to calling me a WUM. The whole point of a forum is to voice your opinion. What would be the point of it if people didn’t speak their mind, can’t just praise everything like a lemming. For the record i like Doug and stuck up for him when he first came and everyone was slagging him off. He’s got this one wrong and that’s my opinion.

Get back in your cot.

Chris1987

Like to dish it out a bit but don’t like it back do you, resort to calling me a WUM. The whole point of a forum is to voice your opinion. What would be the point of it if people didn’t speak their mind, can’t just praise everything like a lemming. For the record i like Doug and stuck up for him when he first came and everyone was slagging him off. He’s got this one wrong and that’s my opinion.

Get back in your cot.
You take the moral high ground with " the whole point of a forum is to voice your opinion " and finish it with Get back in your cot"

Who's the one with the problem ?

Alkhen

Get back in your cot.
Ha, you think I'm thin skinned but accuse this whole forum of being 'Woke' because someone chose to bite back at your relentless negativity 👍

JulianDarbyFTW

Not sure where to put this post, but here is as good as any, as this transfer prompted the thought.

This generation of players is probably too young to view us as fallen giants who spent 20 years in the doldrums. The younger ones will have grown up seeing us as a club on the up, rising and rising, ambitious, ever improving, bringing players on. In a way, that disconnect from when we were in the PL works in our favour. We're now an exciting club to join.

Users who are viewing this thread