Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

hinckley cov

Mate calm down , we’re all underwhelmed tonight but it isn’t the end of the world . We still might make the playoffs, who knows but the bigger picture is we are now a real force again and a club on the front foot being run in an extremely professional manner
Good times are coming , it just might take slightly longer than we would all like after last seasons highs
The problem with staying in this league is , you get a good side together and premier clubs come in after your best player, and you can’t keep bringing in great players on our budget, you have to take your chance at promotion and without sheaf in the middle we look very ordinary, so I was hoping we would bring someone in.

Martin180

The problem with staying in this league is , you get a good side together and premier clubs come in after your best player, and you can’t keep bringing in great players on our budget, you have to take your chance at promotion and without sheaf in the middle we look very ordinary, so I was hoping we would bring someone in.
In one game we looked ordinary , let’s not exaggerate. Torp is going to be a great signing and Eccles will compliment him well enough till Sheaf is fit .
You can’t risk a long term plan every time you have a chance of the playoffs , that model just isn’t sustainable.
And aside from MvE and O’Hare I don’t see who else Premier league clubs would look at currently

ptr

“He is a pacy and exciting forward, who can play on the wing or through the middle, and has a great attitude both on and off the pitch.’’

Even Robins thinks we play with wingers. Our manager.

Pusb1

Peterborough fans upset on twitter saying he is class.

Looking forward to another exciting proper winger here

fernandopartridge

“Oh bloody hell we left it that late we’ve been able to process the transfer but not the loan back. Ah well, better luck next time”.
"Darragh, which box is it I tick for the loan back bit? Can you show me again please mate?"

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Calm down man

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread