Entrance music (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Just listened to ELI Mr blue sky on the radio and brought so many great memories back from highfield rd. why can't we get this back on as our entrance music and bring back some nostalgia!

Samo

Should be a Specials song.

H

Huckerby

Get eye of the Tiger on and watch vincelot go through people

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hobo

Where I was sat v Southend you couldn't make anything out over PA

Astute

Road to nowhere by SISU......sorry Talking Heads

wal3590

I thought the rendition of "dont worry about a thing" second half on Monday was incredible. Fair play

Gazolba

brought so many great memories back from highfield rd.

I remember when they played 'Glad All Over' by the Dave Clark 5 as the Coventry team ran onto the pitch.

A good song to play would be "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf .... "get your motor running..."

Liquid Gold

I've always thought it should be ghost town by the specials. I know the argument against it is that it isn't exactly a glowing reference on the city, but it's got such a foreboding tone to it and would be so unusual compared to other grounds, it could slightly unsettle the opposition. Another part of getting the city and the football club to unite together too

covcity4life

yeah i wouldnt mind ghost town, although it could be embarassing with an empty ricoh

we will be in prem soon anyway so be sold out most weeks. lets do it.

ollyservetta

love n pride ,by king ,or the track stiff little fingers use ,or used to ,haven't seen them for a couple of years ,when they first come out on stage ,right good thumping 70/80 s new wave ,let them have, it crowd ignighter

Esoterica

I've always thought it should be ghost town by the specials. I know the argument against it is that it isn't exactly a glowing reference on the city, but it's got such a foreboding tone to it and would be so unusual compared to other grounds, it could slightly unsettle the opposition. Another part of getting the city and the football club to unite together too

Unsettle the opposition with our entrance music??! Maybe we should turn off all the lights and put cobwebs all over the tunnel entrance too

Users who are viewing this thread