Entrance Music (1 Viewer)

Malaka

I feel the need to moan about the shit rendition of 'The Eton Boating Song' I think that this should be our entrance music, but surely a better version than the limp rendition that we came out to on Sunday? It doesn't have any spark or enthusiasm. TBF we were already ramped up and excited, but going forward, it needs to be one that we used before and not trumpets or cornets whatever the hell it was.

wingy

I feel the need to moan about the shit rendition of 'The Eton Boating Song' I think that this should be our entrance music, but surely a better version than the limp rendition that we came out to on Sunday? It doesn't have any spark or enthusiasm. TBF we were already ramped up and excited, but going forward, it needs to be one that we used before and not trumpets or cornets whatever the hell it was.
Which version was it?
Might it have been a nod to the sixties, part of the Curtis tribute?

SkyBlueMatt

I agree, I hate it, it's all a bit 'soft' and tacky. I did like Mr Blue Sky, even though the blues use it, I wouldn't mind that.

Bring on The Specials.

Brighton Sky Blue

More I think about it the more I think this should be used either in the stands or as ground music. Sums up what the club is pretty well and is designed to be catchy, just the chorus will do

shmmeee

Mr Blue Sky will always be our coming out music in my head. Couldn’t care less if it’s a Blues song it fits us better.

Liked Sweet Caroline getting everyone singing before the game, they should do all singalong songs IMO.

Not a fan of any of the Eton Boating Song covers, could do with a new one with a bit of kick to it though.

shmmeee

On another note, love the flames. Was that a one off thing or is it something Wasps had installed or what?

Also, thought they need to react to the crowd more, a few times they tried to do stuff like player names when the crowd were busy doing something else.

Brighton Sky Blue

On another note, love the flames. Was that a one off thing or is it something Wasps had installed or what?

Also, thought they need to react to the crowd more, a few times they tried to do stuff like player names when the crowd were busy doing something else.

Think it'd help if they put subtitles on videos where they're playing interviews or things like that

AStonesThrow

‘Come with me’ by Puff Daddy. Godzilla soundtrack.

Imo, we never should’ve dropped ‘While the sky is blue’

I wouldn’t mind hearing ‘Heart of Courage’.
That would be incredible, with the flames going up in time with the drums 😍

SBAndy

Guns of Navarone was suggested earlier in the year. If we ever get to speak with Dave Boddy about match day experience (issue more availability my side than his) it's one of the things we'll bring up.

Liked the idea of it being played after the game, rather than the entrance music to be honest.

slowpoke

Has to be ELO good tub thumping beginning. At HR in Strachan days if I remember correct at full time if we won they played Queens “Don’t Stop Me Now” always well received.

COV

Has to be ELO good tub thumping beginning. At HR in Strachan days if I remember correct at full time if we won they played Queens “Don’t Stop Me Now” always well received.

would be nice to have something that was “ours” though, I don’t really want us to run out to Birmingham City’s song

Tommo1993

I like how Spurs walk out to ‘Duel of the fates’ from Star Wars. I think it was either Bristol Rovers or Portsmouth, maybe even Plymouth who used ‘He’s a Pirate’ from Pirates of the Caribbean. It was pretty good tbf.

But ‘Heart of Courage’ is my epic/instrumental go-to music. Maybe a few mins before, not walking out.

Terry_dactyl

I may be giving the forest fans too much credit but I thought this was in part the problem with the minutes silence initially not being observed…everyone had been applauding for a while. I think a lot assumed that was instead of a minutes silence.

Tommo1993

Wasps had it set up, and we nicked it. They’ll have to refuel.

Users who are viewing this thread