Enough negativity... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Best Thing About CCFC at the minute... Go...

Last edited:

Astute

Best Thing About CCFC at the minute

We are still in all the cup competitions and level top on GD in Div3 :whistle:

Only one of the teams we will be playing this season finished above us last season, and that was only by GD. And this season it is their turn to lose all their players :)

The positive thing is actually getting to see loads of new OUTFIELD PLAYERS! They could end up being useless, but it's always nice to see a fresh look to the team.

ccfc92

Agreed, and its not just one player to look forward to seeing and then being disappointed. we have 8 to pin our hopes on :D

Sky Blue Sheepy

The players who are left from last season showed some promise - McSheffrey gets goals whatever level, Baker showed some signs, McDonald got better as he played and Murphy started awfully but vastly improved. The failures from last season have gone: Clingan was terrible last year, Platt wasn't much better. Bigi had promise but wouldn't suit league 1, Eastwood was lazy and Deegan was... just awful besides 2 composed finishes; I could go on. Even Keogh and Cranie made glaring errors as part of a defence that cost us points at vital minutes.
What we now have are a squad of players who have not just been signed up - but scouted and many trialled properly by our manager. Fleck looks exciting, I am desperate to sign Jennings and players like Ball etc add a bit of bulk we desperately lacked.
I see no reason to be negative when it comes to game time!

Users who are viewing this thread