ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - Middle Man Wanted (1 Viewer)

This whole rotten saga looks like it will continue until CCFC is well and truly buried because of party politics, dogma, lies, deceit and sheer unprofessionalism.

We have the usual protagonists SISU, ACL, Higgs Trust, Coventry City Council, CCFC, ARVO, Gary Hoffmans Consortium et al all at each others throats, being uncooperative and disrespectful at best nad downright negligent at worse.

How on earth can we reach a satisfactory conclusion with this motley crew performing like it has for some considerable time.

We desperately need a broker/middleman/arbitrator completely separate and unconnected to the above something on the lines of ACAS whereby this individual can get all the warring parties under one roof and grind out a result of mutual benefit to all.

Time is running out - the accounts are not signed off, AT has no budget, there is a transfer embargo, fans are holding back ST's, the rent is obscene ...............etc.

So come on you lot appoint this arbitrator NOW - get the wheels moving - build bridges - make decisions - commit to the cause.

Is it too much to ask ???

PUSB

wingy

I get you JR but these Guys have engineered this Scenario ,all my posts on the subject unequivecally recognise the need for the club to own the Stadia but i can't sanction these Muggers getting control of the asset ,we'd be subject to the same crippling terms once they'd mortgaged it off to return for their investors ,the only solution is for fan ownership ,possibl;y of the stadium only leaving ACL with the rest of tbhe franchise.:D

Puck

Bridge building between any tenant and landlord is unlikely when the tenant withholds the rent due for no valid reason.

Users who are viewing this thread