England (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

This is exactly what we should be doing against these sort of teams, 3-0 up in half an hour. Not the usual, oh, they sat back and made it difficult :facepalm: :slap:

stupot07

141 ranked team in the world. We always tonk team like this, win the group and think we're world beaters

stupot07

Agreed, but there has been a lot of games where we win 1-0 in the last few minutes against these teams. Thats my point.

Plus Milner :jerkit: Get Walcott on :D

Like England 4 - 0 Bulgaria and Bulgaria 0 - 3 England in the Euro 2012 qualifying campaign? ;)

SkyBlue_Bear83

141 ranked team in the world. We always tonk team like this, win the group and think we're world beaters
I know it was only a friendly but I was encouraged by the performance vs Italy

I was one of Hodgsons biggest critics at the Euros as it was awful anti football

stupot07

I know it was only a friendly but I was encouraged by the performance vs Italy

I was one of Hodgsons biggest critics at the Euros as it was awful anti football

It was a decent performance against Italy.

Diehard Si

Disagree.

Walcott is brilliant and shocking. In equal measure.

It really is from the sublime to the ridiculous with him.

He's brilliant at running through and just head down get on with it.

Any decision making and he's awful. Not got a footy brain.

CCFCSteve

He's an easy target and same old things being said. The fact is on his day he can be quality and has ripped teams to sheds. Of course he hasn't got the vision of other players, but they don't have his pace and (on his day) finishing ability.

He is what he is and the fact is if he came on the market a load if top clubs would be interested in him (home an abroad)

Grendel

I hope Walcott plays against us in a few weeks the guy is shocking!

A player like Walcott would destroy us. If he is shocking what adjective would you use to describe our "wingers"?

Users who are viewing this thread