England vs Mexico Women's World Cup (1 Viewer)

egastap

Just watched the England ladies playing Mexico. 1-1 seemed a fair result, although England had the better of the chances....especially the left winger, had a couple of chances that honestly, she should have done a lot better..... don't know her name but she didn't have a very good game. I don't know about you, but I would have said the English keeper should have got to the ball they scored on. My team, Canada, played against the Germans who predictably won 2-1. Wow, that Sinclair girl of ours is something eh? Playing hockey in the winter means you can play soccer with a broken nose I guess.

Well, it's NZ next for you guys, then Japan (who should be very tough).

Marty

I've seen them play quite a few times, and they are surpisingly good actually, i only seen the second half yesturday but they were dreadful, couldn't make simple passes, no vision either, plenty of times they have the chance to knock the ball out wide to a player in plenty of space but chose to come inside where it was congested. The heat probaly played a part in the way they played but they need to improve massivly over that 'performace'. They are good enough to get to the last 4 but we all know about England and their tournament history :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
I remember watching it a few years ago and Japan took some awesome free kicks. They near enough scored every single one they had!

dutchman

_53721845_barbiefooty_getty304.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread