England v San Marino (1 Viewer)

Diehard Si

What do we reckon then?

I'm hoping the fringe players get a run out, grab some goals.

10-0 hopefully.

CTID

Ive had 4-1. We always let a goal in when we really shouldnt, and even though we should hit 6/7 we probably wont. Loads of chances, loads of misses but a nice comfortable win for us is the main thing

Otis

Ive had 4-1. We always let a goal in when we really shouldnt, and even though we should hit 6/7 we probably wont. Loads of chances, loads of misses but a nice comfortable win for us is the main thing

4-1? Are you mental? :(

San Marino haven't scored an away goal since 2001.

CTID

4-1? Are you mental? :(

San Marino haven't scored an away goal since 2001.

I know i know...but it bumped my odds up to 33/1 so thought fuck it ill give it a go. And if they are to get their first away goal its bound to be against us!

Otis

Odds should be 33,000/1 shouldn't they?

33/1 doesn't seem very generous for a team who hasn't scored an away goal in nearly 13 years.

I reckon we should and will trounce them 7-0. I also think it's going to be the most boring, one sided match you have ever seen.

Tad

Surprised to see Rooney named the captain. He's not even playing that well. Oh well, guessing a 3-0 win.

CTID

Odds should be 33,000/1 shouldn't they?

33/1 doesn't seem very generous for a team who hasn't scored an away goal in nearly 13 years.

Otis you continue to ignore the fact they are playing England, anything could happen! :claping hands:

Otis

Not ignoring the fact that we nearly always have no problem whatsoever in the qualifiers though and win these matches quite easily, but struggle at tournaments.

SkyBlue_Bear83

International games don't get any easier than San Marino, only one win in any sort of match competitive or friendly in there history

Moldova beat them by 4 and Sweden beat them by 5, Holland beat them by 11 a year ago also.

Honestly I reckon we should be knocking 7 past them without breaking too much of a sweat

Tad

Jeez..expected more then this..

Tad

Guessing that will open the flood gates now :)

Otis

I know i know...but it bumped my odds up to 33/1 so thought fuck it ill give it a go. And if they are to get their first away goal its bound to be against us!

Should have bet on them having a shot.

No way on God's earth are they going to score a goal.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We need to get out there back line more, too much tippy tappy between Cleverly and the midfielders which the opposition are happy with. Need to get Lennon, Oxlade and Walker running at the defence and put there defence under pressure as they will make mistakes

scroobiustom

surprised we are still playing a flat back four...hmmm predictable is true

stupot07

Should have played Carroll tonight. The amount of times we've had the ball out wide just to tippy tappy it back into the middle is unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread