England u21's (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

15k might not be far wrong, Lloyds Pharmacy well packed, and lots of those pics are pre kick off. A steady flow were arriving throughout the first half.

Well they were just at kick off, with the time of the match though I guess its fair that a few more may have turned up late.

ccfc_Tom

Good game however i was sat under the scoreboard which was full of teenage chavs who were just constantly abusing the few kazakstan fans (who were mostly families) the whole game, was disgusting- won't be going anymore england games again under 21s or not.

Nathccfc

Personally I thought it was a boring game, considering the score. Just couldn't get into the game! Much preferred a Cov game, actually better football I was left looking at the scoreboard alot waiting for the time to run down.

Sky Blue Way

The game was pretty poor, and a really strange atmosphere.

We were 15 minutes late and there will still lots people outside the ground coming in late.

Traffic a nightmare.

torchomatic

Nightmare. Took us an hour to get there so missed the beginning, loads of spaces in Car Park C though at least. Had to q up to a hot chocolate after half time as my wife was "cold" and ended up missing the next twenty minutes and then two goals. Then she wanted to leave early so we didn't get caught up in traffic and I missed the third goal too! Plus I had the most annoying kids sitting behind me blowing on those bloody trumpet things. Bastards.

Apart from that it was a weird experience really as I'm not an international fan by any means, so I just couldn't get excited. It's it's not City then I really don't care.

cornoccfc

Nightmare. Took us an hour to get there so missed the beginning, loads of spaces in Car Park C though at least. Had to q up to a hot chocolate after half time as my wife was "cold" and ended up missing the next twenty minutes and then two goals. Then she wanted to leave early so we didn't get caught up in traffic and I missed the third goal too! Plus I had the most annoying kids sitting behind me blowing on those bloody trumpet things. Bastards.

Apart from that it was a weird experience really as I'm not an international fan by any means, so I just couldn't get excited. It's it's not City then I really don't care.

Never seen the queues so bad at HT; literally around the entire of the ground (we moved seat from Block 35 round to 15 for the second half); must have taken a killing!

Good game however i was sat under the scoreboard which was full of teenage chavs who were just constantly abusing the few kazakstan fans (who were mostly families) the whole game, was disgusting- won't be going anymore england games again under 21s or not.

That was really odd. Expect it in league football when both sets of fans are giving it... this was merely 30 or so Kazakhstan fans trying to enjoy the game!

Users who are viewing this thread