England squad (5 Viewers)

hamertime

👏 chucking 'Woke' out there as an insult 😬 desperate act .

Sums you up really
Id say the only desperate person here is you, for a shag.

It looks like 95% of the population agree with me, the flag is pathetic. Your one of the 5%, proably why you cant get a shag.

TomRad85

Cluster fuck of a thread. Battle lines drawn. Take it to the politics thread, at least Tony can give his opinion then.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

9oFugIg.jpeg

There was a backlash against this kit, but just because it was shit.

Alkhen

Why didn't you respond to my last reply to you. Was it because you were talking shite?
Sorry I don't hang off your every word. What was there to reply to? Your messages were split easy mistake to make. Anyhow you are the one who would rather their country does badly than have someone you don't like managing them. Fucking weird

Evo1883

It's all a bit silly , although the flag shagger comments do annoy me ,it's our national flag so it's weird to mock people that feel proud of it , don't have to be a right wing nut job to love England

But Nike have lost about 6 billion in value today on the stock market

Alkhen

It's all a bit silly , although the flag shagger comments do annoy me ,it's our national flag so it's weird to mock people that feel proud of it , don't have to be a right wing nut job to love England

Works the other way too though, not particularly caring about altering a flag on the neck of a shirt doesn't make you unpatriotic or as some have bizarrely started saying, Woke.

SBT

I love England, the country full of people, not the flag. I find the people getting upset with this to be a bit sad.

Also, the Nike share price falling has literally nothing to do with this.

Evo1883

I love England, the country full of people, not the flag. I find the people getting upset with this to be a bit sad.

Also, the Nike share price falling has literally nothing to do with this.

Ah right , what's it to do with if you don't mind me asking , just assumed

Edit : just looked

Evo1883

Works the other way too though, not particularly caring about altering a flag on the neck of a shirt doesn't make you unpatriotic or as some have bizarrely started saying, Woke.
I think people on both sides of the argument are generally being quite pathetic

SBT

Ah right , what's it to do with if you don't mind me asking , just assumed

Edit : just looked
They had dodgy earnings last night.

Always preferred Umbro tbh. Surely we could rustle up an English kit designer, but even Germany have gone for Nike over Adidas now! World’s gone mad etc etc

Evo1883

They had dodgy earnings last night.

Always preferred Umbro tbh. Surely we could rustle up an English kit designer, but even Germany have gone for Nike over Adidas now! World’s gone mad etc etc

I'd also prefer umbro

Alkhen

Except it's not an easy mistake to make. You called me weird and asked why I want England to go out at the group stage, then for some reason you focus on the other part of the message after my valid response in an attempt to make me look a bit silly. You've been caught out Sir. You're on my radar.
Literally no idea what you are on about but carry on

Alkhen

Zero interest in England whilst Southgate is in charge. Hope we get knocked out in the group stage of the Euros.

It's the only way he'll be gone. No doubt we'll cruise through the groups, beat an easy team in the round of 16 and quarters, and then lose to the first real test in the semi-final again. FA will be happy and he'll get another 4 years. No thanks.

So what am I missing? You want England to fail at the Euros so they sack Southgate. Pretty fucking weird in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread