England Montenegro (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Montenegro fans kicking off already!

RoboCCFC90

With each other tho! Imagine that at the Ricoh?! Blocks 14-16 scrapping with each other over not being able to get a pint at the Wheatsheaf..

pusbccfc

With each other tho! Imagine that at the Ricoh?! Blocks 14-16 scrapping with each other over not being able to get a pint at the Wheatsheaf..

It happened the other week... Over McShuff...

par1sons

With all the shit been through at the England players throughout that half, let's see if anything is done...surprise surprise.NOTHING....AGAIN!

scroobiustom

fighting, objects throwing & chanting: how can this be allowed to continue?

also Gerrard has been awful!

Covstu

Ashley cole has been awful, hasn't completed a single pass in that half but overall very solid performance. Rooney has been superb (still cannot fathom why people say he is overrated!) but we could have done with the second goal as we know they are going to come at us more in the second half.

Otis

England in total control

Yeah, worrying isn't it. ;)

Should have killed them off already.

Get the feeling if Montenegro score then we could well lose. This all has a familiar ring to it. Dominating but not killing the game off.

Darth Robins

Isn't there a rule about using the PA system to whip up the fans like that? I'm sure it'd be done all over the place if it was actually allowed.

Covstu

THAT TANNOY GUY IS PISSING ME OFF!!!! If that was at Wembley we would have got slammed for it!!!

Otis

Frack me, this is like watching the City hanging onto a 1-0 lead.

Yep. So familiar.

Passing the ball well, in control. Opposition comes at them a bit and then it is all resorting to long aimless balls up front giving away possession time and time again.

Sub should have happened at least 10 mins ago too.

Tad

I honestly just stuck the match on and burst out laughing when I saw the score.

Covstu

team of bruisers but you put enough of them up front then a goal would eventually come.

Surely there must be rules about geeing up fans on the tannoy???

Otis

Montenegro have played very well this half

They have. Doesn't excuse England not being able to pass the ball about a bit though.

We have been in panic mode since the first minute of the second half and are playing the ball longer and longer at times, giving possession back to Montenegro.

Otis

They have. Doesn't excuse England not being able to pass the ball about a bit though.

We have been in panic mode since the first minute of the second half and are playing the ball longer and longer at times, giving possession back to Montenegro.

Yet now strangely enough though, all of a sudden we have started passing the ball about again and are now having a bit of success.

Bizarre.

Covstu

we have been scared to come out of our half until the equaliser, we got this wrong big style and could have hot them on the break.

stupot07

True. Does Roy not realise he is allowed to use his subs?!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Sooner people stop reading The Sun and realise we are a 2nd rate football nation the better

Im weening my way off the sun! Trying to kick the habit but then the old folk keep buying it. Am managing to say no though.......although i tend to treat myself on a Sunday!

I agree, with or without my Sum reading habit, we aren't as good as many make us out to be.

Much like the City ;)

Tad

That bloke singing is getting on my nerves already..

Users who are viewing this thread