England games (1 Viewer)

nelliej

Hi all new member here- I was wondering if anyone travels down to Wembley for England matches

Big Mo Konjic

I live about 4 miles away from Wembley and the only time I'll go is if they do the local residents discount. I'm not paying £65 for a ticket when I can pay £20.

SkyBlueScottie

Went last night, £15 for a ticket in the family zone £15 on the train, spent the day in London had a great time apart from the result. Pretty pricey though, £9.10 for fiish n chips and a soft drink. The stadium is fantastic though.

rob9872

Followed all the England home games for years and some away but that ended after Euro 2004 and now I have family commitments. Still not been to the new Wembley so hoping for a Johnstones Paint day out or a play-off final. I think I feel further detacted from the England team now than at any point previously, I simply don't get excited in the same way about them these days and the same could probably be said about the City as for many games it seems a bit of a chore to attend rather than something I look forward to all week like I did at HR.

Baginton

:welcome:

England you say :thinking about: NOPE, wouldn't waste my money

i've been to 'new' Wembley twice, a Johnstone Paint Trophy final and a Blue Square Premier play off final

the steps are blooming steep in the upper level - wicked place.

hopefully another trip there with the Sky Blues this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread