England game called off (1 Viewer)

Otis

Well done you useless bunch of low life pond scum!

And I'm not talking about the FA!

Marty

A friendly game should never of been arranged for 3 days before the start of the season, but thinking about all those people who are going to lose alot of money from trains, hotels that will already of been paid for, it's a disgrace the country is letting a minority of people who are intent on causing trouble get away with it.

smileycov

Facebook User
Problem being marty, as soon as they start dragging people into court....the yoghurt knitters will be up in arms about how the police behaved so violently to these poor people and caused the problems. The fact scumbags are attacking houses and burning buildings and shops apart from all the looting they are doing, will be irrelavent. I have seen "kids" as young as 7-10 masked up at 2 in the morning attacking police raiding shops where the fuck are the scumbag parents!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
"power to the people!" - Wolfie Smith - BBC Citizen Smith:whistle:

It is a disgrace that such a small group of criminals can ruin or affect so many lives, interests and enjoyment

Otis

Problem being marty, as soon as they start dragging people into court....the yoghurt knitters will be up in arms about how the police behaved so violently to these poor people and caused the problems. The fact scumbags are attacking houses and burning buildings and shops apart from all the looting they are doing, will be irrelavent. I have seen "kids" as young as 7-10 masked up at 2 in the morning attacking police raiding shops where the fuck are the scumbag parents!!

Heard a teenage lad (guess about 16 or 17) on tv talking about kids who he said were younger than himself who were not happy with the government and using that as a reason for the violence!

You couldn't make it up!

Everyone's always got an excuse.

Marty

Well maybe thats the problem, all responsability has gone from these scum, theres always someone to defend there corner and tell them how it's not their faults it's society, I think the the main problem is people are now bringing up their kids with no respect for themselves or others. If i ever swore in front of my parents i'd get a clip round the ear, i was brought up with manners, The children see their parents whinging about it's everybody elses fault they are complete scum, and in turn just follow on from their parents with the same attitude. they have nothing to be scared of anymore, prison is a holiday camp where they will be mixing with the same people they do on the outside.

I've worked in deprived areas of Cov and nobody gives a shit how they treat the houses they are given, they are grotty, untidy, literally a layer of dirt on everything, they have no incentive to get up and do anything even clean there own home as they know the council will provide someone to do it for them eventually.

smileycov

Facebook User
Nail, Hammer Head fella!!

You work work for cov housing then? My sister does that at whitefriars i believe.......good luck lol

Marty

Nail, Hammer Head fella!!

You work work for cov housing then? My sister does that at whitefriars i believe.......good luck lol

Thankfully no, I use to work for an energy efficiency company, but we done alot of work for whitefriars housing as they couldn't trust their own installers to do the job right.

valiant15

Its the jeremy kyle generation.Sitting on their arses all day long getting houses and expecting everything for free.I work for landrover and im into my last week of a 3 week holiday,im piss bored now,i dont know how these people spend all their lives doing nothing.Opologies to any of the kids out there that are actually doing something with their lives.

SkyBluePryce

Teenagers that age have no idea about politics! they're just hearing all the negatives from their scum of the earth parents complaining about their benefits. They use the excuse of no jobs, how about trying to respect your community and instead of burning down local shops and what have you, try handing in their miserable excuse of a CV and GET A JOB!

I heard an interview on BBC, yesterday i think it was, with this pair of guys (early 20's) complaining about the cuts and how their local community centre or whatever had been closed down, and now people with no jobs have nothing to do but hang on the streets. Its Pathetic! They want everything handed to them on a plate. Go and do something for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread