END OF SEASON AWARDS EVENING (2 Viewers)

olderskyblue

Stayed at the Hilton. Special rate ÂŁ65 inc breakfast.

biggymania

Looking like a proper Junior District Attorney for NY there.

Player of the Season, Players Player of the Season
guess he’s off then.

So, was there no Young Player of the Season?
Our youngest first team regular (let's ignore Andrews as he played maybe 30 minutes all season?) would be Binks at 22... and average/median squad age is under 25 if you exclude Simon Moore who I don't think has featured at all this season? So I don't really think you can realistically name a "young" player depending on your definition.

JSBs had their say and named Ellis Simms and he only turned 23 this year and is probably 2nd youngest behind Binks.

CCFCSteve

Our youngest first team regular (let's ignore Andrews as he played maybe 30 minutes all season?) would be Binks at 22... and average/median squad age is under 25 if you exclude Simon Moore who I don't think has featured at all this season? So I don't really think you can realistically name a "young" player depending on your definition.

JSBs had their say and named Ellis Simms and he only turned 23 this year and is probably 2nd youngest behind Binks.

Yeah I was thinking they’d do an U23 (from start of season) one which Simms would’ve won

olderskyblue

Hopefully not still talking about Allen and your missus OSB ? 😳

Hope you both had a good night

Ps any more player gossip anyone ?
My missus is way more expensive than that
. At least for me she is
. 😁

yeah, really good evening. Nice to see Andy Blair there, had a nice long chat with him.

Gossip? Well, someone told me they saw Collins, Kitching and Thomas and went to ask for selfie, and their convo seemed quite heated. They told the guy “not the right time mate”

could be they were deciding who’s round it was? 😁

ProfessorbyGrace

A simple ‘no’ would have sufficed. đŸ‘đŸ»

Saddlebrains

My missus is way more expensive than that
. At least for me she is
. 😁

yeah, really good evening. Nice to see Andy Blair there, had a nice long chat with him.

Gossip? Well, someone told me they saw Collins, Kitching and Thomas and went to ask for selfie, and their convo seemed quite heated. They told the guy “not the right time mate”

Kitch and Collins were absolutely slaughtered at 8pm in Murphys Bar on Saturday when I was with them and Fadz, so god knows how bad they were later on in the evening in Fizzy Moons so i can believe that

shepardo01

It was Collins round, this was the aftertmath;
He'd gone to get the drinks after pussying out numerous times, when he finally got the the bar, as he was going to collect the drinks, he took a needless swipe at them instead of just picking them up and spilled them everywhere.
Kitching and Thomas were not impressed.

Covcraig@bury

I heard all three of them came too close to the mad hatters and started blaming each other for smelling of BO and shit .

David O'Day

stood behind one of them at watford away, they almost had a fight with another cov fan. strange bloke
You should see what happens when someone is sat in the seats they want to sit in even if it is actually the person already sitting there's seat.

skybluecam

You should see what happens when someone is sat in the seats they want to sit in even if it is actually the person already sitting there's seat.
that's exactly what happened I believe. they had an issue with it... even though the others were sitting in their allocated seat

Covcraig@bury

Anecdote pub they have reserved the table for all games , No one else gets that privilege đŸ€” but in all fairness they’re next to the door to let the smell out đŸ˜·

chiefdave

Never met them or sat near them so never really caused me an issue. I have seen them get let in without queuing a couple of times, not really sure why that's the case

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

knowledge, dress sense take your pick.
The self entitlement and the love in with Dale Evans doesn’t help them 2bh.

remember one of them went on radio to confirm he was legit

I also remember them being given the middle finger by Jorge Grant and he started shouting “he swore at me”
 this after giving him large all game.

bigfatronssba

Surprised no one has posted the Allen video yet

Things like this are where the club has completely changed in the Robins era. So many of our players now support the club. Previously they were just employees.

Someone like Allen (who had nothing to do with Coventry before signing) shows more love and passion for us than Maddison (Cov lad and allegedly a fan) ever did

Danceswithhorses

Things like this are where the club has completely changed in the Robins era. So many of our players now support the club. Previously they were just employees.

Someone like Allen (who had nothing to do with Coventry before signing) shows more love and passion for us than Maddison (Cov lad and allegedly a fan) ever did
Might be mistaken, but i thought it's been said that Maddison was a Man Utd fan ?

bigfatronssba

Might be mistaken, but i thought it's been said that Maddison was a Man Utd fan ?

You might be right, but still a Cov lad and should feel something for his hometown, but never appeared to.

mmttww

Until I saw the vids of Allen and Palmer murdering the Enemy, I was a bit pissy that they'd all had a two-day bender after the QPR performance. If they're gonna scream along to fan anthems while they're at a formal thing though, fuck it. All is forgiven!

Users who are viewing this thread