Empty seats (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

because a lot of people don’t let you in / out and butt up to the car in front making it difficult to keep cars moving…
This is the issue I always found in the official car parks. all the staff have fucked off before the end of the game and it's a free for all to get out. They need people in there to direct people out and stop people driving like idiots. Do that and sort out the traffic light priorities so you get a good flow of cars out and it would be so much better.

I've given up with the official car parks. I'm about 15 minutes walk away now and out pretty quickly. The hardest part is walking back without getting run over by some idiot speeding, driving down the wrong side of the road, ignoring traffic lights or something equally stupid.

slowpoke

This is the issue I always found in the official car parks. all the staff have fucked off before the end of the game and it's a free for all to get out. They need people in there to direct people out and stop people driving like idiots. Do that and sort out the traffic light priorities so you get a good flow of cars out and it would be so much better.

I've given up with the official car parks. I'm about 15 minutes walk away now and out pretty quickly. The hardest part is walking back without getting run over by some idiot speeding, driving down the wrong side of the road, ignoring traffic lights or something equally stupid.
I’m pretty certain soon someone will be seriously hurt after a match by some Lewis Hamilton wanna be.

EalingSB

I bought one of those ‘park on my drive’ things for the Swansea game just off Hen Lane for 15 quid. Around 10-15 minutes walk away and dead easy to get away.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I bought one of those ‘park on my drive’ things for the Swansea game just off Hen Lane for 15 quid. Around 10-15 minutes walk away and dead easy to get away.
I parked 20 mins walk from Wembley stadium for cheaper than that.
If you can afford to pay £15 per match on top of your match day ticket all well and good. I'll walk for 30 mins and pay nothing to park because
A . I'm a tight wad.
B. I'm a tight wad.

wingy

Clearly you're doing something wrong,guess it depends on which side of town you're on and how long in advance of the match.

Frank Sidebottom

I parked 20 mins walk from Wembley stadium for cheaper than that.
If you can afford to pay £15 per match on top of your match day ticket all well and good. I'll walk for 30 mins and pay nothing to park because
A . I'm a tight wad.
B. I'm a tight wad.
Yep. I'm about a 20-30 minute walk away. I'll wager I'm back on the m6 (via Corley services back door) before most fans have left the official car parks.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I advertised a spare adult and 2 u14 STs for £25 earlier this season on social media and received a written warning and a 1 game ban
I think any ban without a warning first is wrong.
This issue of standing in the aisles is H and S and being as they are quick to keep complete blocks empty lets see them clamp down on this.Start checking a few ticket and I think that would soon be solved.H and S can't be used in 1 situation and not in another

Ashdown

Well there is sure going to be a lot of empty seats for the Fa cup match if current sales are anything to go by ?
Is everyone paying on the gate ?
I imagine Oxford will bring a few thousand as well .

Tommo1993

Well there is sure going to be a lot of empty seats for the Fa cup match if current sales are anything to go by ?
Is everyone paying on the gate ?
I imagine Oxford will bring a few thousand as well .

They should really close north stand.

Users who are viewing this thread