Emma Hayes - "male aggression" (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Made a grade-A twat of herself with those comments.

Hopefully she gets pulled up for it.

Grendel

Some Five Live pundit was saying the other week she would walk into a man’s teams with what she’s achieved but for discrimination

covcity4life

This really should be big news and she should be in trouble but looks like gonna be swept under carpet

And no I'm not gammon women hater

To have equality this shit needs to be stamped out though or men will worry about being in the women's game

Nick

Administrator
Entitled prick. He went to shake her hand and got pushed but he was the aggressive one?

This is what happens when they media blow smoke up their arse in the name of being equal.

What would happen if he pushed her back?

Weird how all the headlines are seemingly "male aggression".

Last edited:

Tommo1993

Had to look it up, and yeah she’s looking like a massive twat. A rising personality getting too big for her boots.

chiefdave

Even the initial incident seems to be her team in the wrong.

It seems it was her decision not to use multi ball and then when they were desperate for a goal they grabbed a ball that wasn't the match ball as it was closer and Eidevall complained it was the wrong ball. The Chelsea player got in his face having a go yet Hayes is saying he should have been sent off and as being aggressive!

Ian1779

I read that she chose to not have multi-ball, and then at the last minute when her team was losing she all of a sudden wanted it.
Stroppy petulant reaction to getting beaten… at least have some grace in defeat.

Reactions: vow

jimmyhillsfanclub

Being a stroppy and petulant bad loser is one thing.....

....its the completely false "Male aggression" narrative she's peddling that's really out of order.

Should be charged with disrepute.

rob9872

I read that she chose to not have multi-ball, and then at the last minute when her team was losing she all of a sudden wanted it.
Stroppy petulant reaction to getting beaten… at least have some grace in defeat.
Grace is a girls name, are you being purposefully misogynistic? Disgraceful behaviour. Reported.

Terry Gibson's perm

Some Five Live pundit was saying the other week she would walk into a man’s teams with what she’s achieved but for discrimination

Did she not get linked to Wimbledon but said it wasn’t a big enough job and she was earning more at Chelsea.

Terry Gibson's perm

I have no idea what she was going on about, but it was nice that she had prepared something she is too far down the line to say I was wrong now so she is just running with it knowing the authorities won’t say anything to her, but if that bloke steps out of line he is fucked.

Terry Gibson's perm

strange it’s disappeared. Some analogy involving her son and telling the teacher and then a poem (which she read off notes so not quite cantona)
She knew the question would be coming and went and found the biggest load of nonsense thinking the press would lap it up but the guy who asked the question asked her to explain what it meant it was a bit eggy for her really.

David O'Day

Be interesting to see how she gets on with a declining USA team, her teams aren't built on great tactics etc, they are more successful as her team are willing to pay for the very best players in the world.

CCFCSteve

Be interesting to see how she gets on with a declining USA team, her teams aren't built on great tactics etc, they are more successful as her team are willing to pay for the very best players in the world.

I’ve been a fan of hers over the years so hope she does well but the other week was embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread