EMBARRASSED (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

Just watched city v Swansea- proud of City but so embarrassed by unsporting attitude of Swansea and indeed many other clubs

It goes like this they are attacking let's

Hang round there neck
Pull them back
And we will get a free kick

Attack
Much the same they blantantly cheat to get a ut desr b brii kick and the ref fall for it every time

So that doesn't work well kick the ball out of play and waste time -"I stopped counting at 9 times

Yes we were not brilliant but deserved more and its time referees saw what professional know how and cheating gives

I ADMIRE ROBBINS FOR WHAT HE IS DOING ABD THE HONESTY OF OUR PLAYERS

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd like to see the O'Hare 'fall' again from a different angle, as I really didn't see the point in him going down (as he was just about to get in a position to shoot at goal). If he just dived, it was daft of him, but he did seem riled afterwards iirc?

Swansea were milking every 'foul' , but i wish Osti was a bit more street wise when in the opponents box, as he seems to take every opportunity to foul an opponent, when he can beat them fairly anyway.

shmmeee

I'd like to see the O'Hare 'fall' again from a different angle, as I really didn't see the point in him going down (as he was just about to get in a position to shoot at goal). If he just dived, it was dafat of him, but he did seem riled afterwards iirc?

He got a touch on his back, took three steps and fell over. He should’ve just fell over.

SG21

Oh sorry mate, I didn't realise, I do apologize.

I agree with the sentiment of the post. Swansea were a marginally more footballing version of Cardiff, and only marginally.
It's Wales innit?

Don't think they did anything any other team doesn't do tbh. Swansea are a good team and in good form right now with only 1 loss in 5. As for Wales, we're in Cov mate. One day they'll dig up remains of cov and find unused condoms, larger cans, tracksuits and a collection of baseball caps. So, it's probably not best to throw stones.

Jamesimus

Don't think they did anything any other team doesn't do tbh. Swansea are a good team and in good form right now with only 1 loss in 5. As for Wales, we're in Cov mate. One day they'll dig up remains of cov and find unused condoms, larger cans, tracksuits and a collection of baseball caps. So, it's probably not best to throw stones.

Does that mean you don't use condoms, drink lager and wear a suit and tie when sitting around the house? 😁

Re Swansea; I don't think they are a "good team", I'd say they're pretty average in terms of what I've seen this season.

That being said, they have found a way to win games that suits them / their ability. They have a solid defence and a couple of players who have that extra bit of quality when needed.

SG21

"Unused condoms"
Does that mean you don't use condoms, drink lager and wear a suit and tie when sitting around the house? 😁

Re Swansea; I don't think they are a "good team", I'd say they're pretty average in terms of what I've seen this season.

That being said, they have found a way to win games that suits them / their ability. They have a solid defence and a couple of players who have that extra bit of quality when needed.
They're winning whilst being average, so it's working. Cov have only just got back into the championship so it was always going to be a rough ride.

"Unused condoms" as in, they have them, but sadly don't use them then cry when they have 5 kids.
As for the rest, don't drink and you can dress down without looking like you fell out of a skip, you know? 😁

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Swansea looked like a well organised side to be honest. We seemed to be alright until we got to their defence and then we seemed to run out of ideas.

Ayew shouldn’t be in this league he’s so good, we did well to keep him quiet and Hourihane is just class.

they’re a good side

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He got a touch on his back, took three steps and fell over. He should’ve just fell over.

Maybe it was me but watched the replay a few times and it looked like he got a shove in the back, tried to carry on but the shove upset his balance and he ended up tripping himself trying to do so.

shmmeee

Maybe it was me but watched the replay a few times and it looked like he got a shove in the back, tried to carry on but the shove upset his balance and he ended up tripping himself trying to do so.

Looking at it I think he might have had a touch on his trailing leg just after which he went over for.

Users who are viewing this thread