Elvis's comments after match (1 Viewer)

rob9872

He clearly likes the name Elvis as he kept giving us a wave. Don't See a problem in the fans calling him that. I liked the fist pump and the acknowledgment. Long may it continue

Reminded me of the flowers/dowie regime at full time goiing round all the players and then that fist pump.

torchomatic

superskyblue

Reminded me of the flowers/dowie regime at full time goiing round all the players and then that fist pump.

Was going to post about this, I really enjoyed that about the Dowie/Flowers reign (the only thing I enjoyed really!).

Think it's definitely a good thing to do.

Faz

Nickname or not, doesn't change the fact that it's annoying and cringeworthy. Lets name him Elvis because the surnames are kinda the same, but not completely. I'd expect a web-footed leicester fan to come up with a better nickname than that pile of dog toilet

ajsccfc

Someone should really tell Gordon Durie that 'jukebox' doesn't count as the words are spelt differently. Did James Brown ever submit official evidence that he was the hardest working man in showbusiness? Mike Tyson isn't made up of a great deal of actual iron, come to think of it.

Big_Ben

Nickname or not, doesn't change the fact that it's annoying and cringeworthy. Lets name him Elvis because the surnames are kinda the same, but not completely. I'd expect a web-footed leicester fan to come up with a better nickname than that pile of dog toilet

It's all a bit pedantic, just because he has a double 's'. So call him Elviss, that should do it!

grego_gee

Getting back to the OP I thought SP came across as a thoroughly decent egg. Talking up players rather than the dour MR dirge of telling it too much as it is. A manager's role is to motivate and inspire his players. I think we all respected MR's no nonsense comments but often felt commenting on certain individuals shortcomings or the lack of quality throughout the team was not a motivating factor at times.

Not a bad egg?

Quoff quoff!
:pimp:

scroobiustom

Could always go with "the Prest"

as he will certainly be leading "An evening prayer" or two :guitar2:

Users who are viewing this thread