Elliott and Hoffman (1 Viewer)

i told you weeks ago the Chinese investor does exist and is fully committed to getting hold of City. Now that may disappoint you but is fact. This has been sat on for almost a ,,year because Gary Hoffman is proffesional and not a Joe Dinsah type. A lot of groundwork has been done and Hoffman and Elliott returning to the club in some way is another step in the right direction. As for the Chinese fellow be excited about him, he will i am sure be the real deal.He can live with the Abramovics and Sheik Monsoors of this world. A personal fortune of billions, a business fortune of billions more but the main thing i have been told is he will not accept second best, has to be good news for us. So lets get this sisu crowd out and sit back and enjoy the ride.
In Hoffman I trust !

I hope this is true, but have my doubts.

If you 'can live with the Abramovich's and Sheikh Mansour', I must ask what the fook he is doing looking at a club in the third tier of English football.....yes, I know about the Ricoh and it's £470k a year profit, and some land in a shitty part of Cov, but is that such a deal sweetener to take on such debt???

Grendel

I hope this is true, but have my doubts.

If you 'can live with the Abramovich's and Sheikh Mansour', I must ask what the fook he is doing looking at a club in the third tier of English football.....yes, I know about the Ricoh and it's £470k a year profit, and some land in a shitty part of Cov, but is that such a deal sweetener to take on such debt???

No but then someone told him they sell Wimpy burgers in the ground.

WillieStanley

i told you weeks ago the Chinese investor does exist and is fully committed to getting hold of City. Now that may disappoint you but is fact. This has been sat on for almost a ,,year because Gary Hoffman is proffesional and not a Joe Dinsah type. A lot of groundwork has been done and Hoffman and Elliott returning to the club in some way is another step in the right direction. As for the Chinese fellow be excited about him, he will i am sure be the real deal.He can live with the Abramovics and Sheik Monsoors of this world. A personal fortune of billions, a business fortune of billions more but the main thing i have been told is he will not accept second best, has to be good news for us. So lets get this sisu crowd out and sit back and enjoy the ride.
In Hoffman I trust !

I see myself as an optimist but I wish I had your outlook. "sit back and enjoy the ride"... I do not understand these words when associated with City. There's GOT to be a sting in the tail.

mattylad

I see myself as an optimist but I wish I had your outlook. "sit back and enjoy the ride"... I do not understand these words when associated with City. There's GOT to be a sting in the tail.

There was a sting but we sold it to pay the players wages

ccfcway

In Hoffman I trust !

So how does the latest statement fit in with this "no move to get former board members back"

hmm

Grendel

So how does the latest statement fit in with this "no move to get former board members back"

hmm

"let's sit back and enjoy the ride" was a quote used by Eleanor rigby who also used to be full of takeover talks. Haven't heard from Eleanor for some time. Has the Beatle been swapped for a symbol?

Users who are viewing this thread