Egos and embargoes (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

Since the news was announced yesterday that finally put an end to any hope of common sense prevailing I've been mulling over the events of this sorry chapter in our history and I can't help but think we are the little annoying blot on the money making plans of greedy egotistical self serving tossers . Our much loved club is not the prize anyone is fighting for far from it we are the shit that goes with the prize , not once have I heard how we want this team to be a success how sorry they are that mis management has brought us to our current situation , when an individual or sole company owns a football club an does everything in its power for the best of the club but ultimately fails you can handle that ,but our situation is a million miles from that and it all boils down to egos and the golden EGG not SHARE .
Because these two sets of individuals have such distain for each other on a personal level and cannot set aside their differences for the common good we the loyal fans have had a massive part of our lives ripped away from us , the extent of the damage won't be seen for a while yet but believe me a generation of participating fans will be lost , and for what who has the best lawyer ?
ACL/CCC know the offer they made that came with conditions attached would benefit them in the long run , they made their gamble and it was rejected .
Shitsu / otium or whatever they will be called next year had and have all the resources to of ensured none of this was needed surely a better way to conduct a business arrangement would be to pay your bills and negotiate lower ones, not withhold and smear . Shitsu/ otium are in this club to distress ,purchase and sell nothing more nothing less ..
Unfortunately we are in this club for Love and Life .

Users who are viewing this thread