EFL team of the week (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Just seen this, and they have Panzo at CB! I thought I couldn’t be looking at the right one, but it had McNally in there aswell so it must be for this weekend.

I thought for 75% of the game yesterday he was bloody awful and the only one of the lads who had a bad game. Did I miss something????

Evo1883

Just seen this, and they have Panzo at CB! I thought I couldn’t be looking at the right one, but it had McNally in there aswell so it must be for this weekend.

I thought for 75% of the game yesterday he was bloody awful and the only one of the lads who had a bad game. Did I miss something????

To be fair they use the same data that our own fans use to big up players etc all the time .

The data determines his rating , which put him in TOTW

Maybe our own fans only see what they want to see , because some already don't rate him

Jamesimus

Second half yesterday he was much better, other than that few minutes of play where he passed straight to a Huddersfield player three times in a row haha.

But yeah, surprised by team of the week myself...

skyblu3sk

Didn't think any of the defence had a bad game yesterday. Still surprised he's made team of the week though wouldn't say he stood out for me.

stupot07

To be fair they use the same data that our own fans use to big up players etc all the time .

Maybe our own fans only see what they want to see , because some already don't rate him

He was terrible first half, much better second. He wasn't even the best defender in our team yesterday. Particularly with defenders, stats often lie - more tackles, etc are usually because they are out of position or trying to last ditch to make up for their own mistakes.

McNally was easily our best defender yesterday but great positional play, etc meant he hardly had to break sweat.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

He was terrible first half, much better second. He wasn't even the best defender in our team yesterday. Particularly with defenders, stats often lie - more tackles, etc are usually because they are out of position or trying to last ditch to make up for their own mistakes.

McNally was easily our best defender yesterday but great positional play, etc meant he hardly had to break sweat.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
In your opinion , which is still fine

PVA

It'll be done purely on statistics.

He was generally poor yesterday but made a shit load of tackles which makes him look quite good statistically.

fatso

I bet Hamer must be wondering what the fuck he has to do to get ahead of Panzo on that performance.

clint van damme

I like Panzo butI thought he had a very mixed game yesterday.
His passing in the last 10 was awful.

NorthernWisdom

Yeah I don’t see the hysteria about him.
He's had a terrible spell recently. Second half yesterday is the best he's done for a while, tbf. In normal circumstance he'd have probably been taken out the team for a rest, but that hasn't been possible with our net zero crusade fot defenders we were running until last week.

Can't help but think there's a LWB in there really.

shmmeee

He's had a terrible spell recently. Second half yesterday is the best he's done for a while, tbf. In normal circumstance he'd have probably been taken out the team for a rest, but that hasn't been possible with our net zero crusade fot defenders we were running until last week.

Can't help but think there's a LWB in there really.

He needs Fadz alongside him but IMO so does Doyle. The whole back line has been shocking in his absence.

Blind-Faith

Just for the record, I like Panzo as a player. He was good for about 25 minutes in the second half, must be where they are getting there stats from.

What worries me with him is when he’s good he’s really good, but when he’s bad he’s generally really bad. Get some consistency to his game and he’s be a very good permanent signing.

Where as someone like Bidwell is just consistently decent every week. Never a 9/10 but always solid.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Yeah I don’t see the hysteria about him. If we managed to sign him and McNally perm in the summer I’d be pretty happy with that as a start to our business.
We could do worse, but at the same time I'd be keeping my options open for a bit in case others became available.

If we have someone alongside him to help his positioning and game management I think he could be quite an asset. Without them he's a bit erratic.

Evo1883

Yeah I don’t see the hysteria about him. If we managed to sign him and McNally perm in the summer I’d be pretty happy with that as a start to our business.
I'd be delighted to sign both ,I said yesterday, panzo looks clumsy and awkward to watch , this can give the illusion he's having a stinker .. but his stats suggest otherwise .

Great_Expectations

I like him a lot. He’s comfortable on the ball, has shown (when on it) he can keep good attackers quiet and is good nipping in front of attackers. Positional sense does need some work, but is improving.

He might be 22, but his experience is actually quite limited, so we’re going to get the odd mistake and silly moments.

However, for those same reasons, it’s impressive he then picked himself up after such a poor start.

Be brilliant if we can get him on a perm. He also seems to like it here - watch his reactions to the goals - which is positive.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I rate him quite highly and thought he wasnt so good though

Julie SBA

Hamer should be in there just for his goal, the rest was pretty dam fine too
McNally was brilliant !

Users who are viewing this thread