EFL League 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Fed up of posting about individual clubs so just will bundle everything into here.

I'm sure no one cares, but has anyone noticed how Doncaster Rovers have bulldozed their way into the League 2 play-offs out of nowhere? 10 wins on the bounce is a ridiculous achievement, they literally needed to win every match to make the play-offs.

Gynnsthetonic

Fed up of posting about individual clubs so just will bundle everything into here.

I'm sure no one cares, but has anyone noticed how Doncaster Rovers have bulldozed their way into the League 2 play-offs out of nowhere? 10 wins on the bounce is a ridiculous achievement, they literally needed to win every match to make the play-offs.
It can be done then🤞

napolimp

Lincoln City have managed to pip 6th spot and will stay there if they beat Pompey. Getting to the Championship would be an amazing achievement for them.

Yeah, 1 loss in the last 19 for Lincoln - which is madness. They have the form and confidence to win the play-offs should they make it. I remember watching us there in 2017 when Jones scored and riled up the crowd - good set of fans, they make a lot of noise.

napolimp

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Adding the National league, Gateshead FC removed from the playoffs for not having a 10 year stadium lease with their council.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

alexccfc99

Peterborough shagged my acca last night fielding a load of kids away to Cheltenham to keep their big guns fresh for the play-offs

Made 7 changes, Cheltenham had to win to keep their chances of staying up alive, controversial

Skyblueweeman

I was happy with the Doncaster result last night. It gives Sutton United a fighting chance at the weekend. Just need a win from them away to MK Dons, Colchester to lose at home to Crewe and a 5 goal swing in favour of Sutton.

Unlikely but last night gives Sutton a slim chance now.

skybluecam

Max Biamou effect.

Their squad is almost a city old boys team, Jamie Sterry, Richard Wood, Jay McGrath, Zain Westbrooke and Biamou

Brighton Sky Blue

Nobody will want them in the playoffs that’s for certain. They were in real danger of a relegation battle not that long ago, great story if it comes off.

no_loyalty

Derby promoted to the Championship, Lincoln miss out on the playoffs after a home defeat against champions Pompey and an Oxford win at Exeter.

SkyBlueSoul

Both teams needed a draw (Colchester to stay up, Crewe to make play-offs), Crewe equalised in stoppage time. Cue playing it safe for the last few minutes

clint van damme

See a former Port Vale player flew a plane over their ground Saturday displaying a banner which celebrated their relegation.
Next level shithousery.

Users who are viewing this thread