EFL Cup (1 Viewer)

Ash

Scumderland! Just so we can beat them 3 times this season!

Just checked and we’re in the southern section so won’t be playing them!

In that case, either Villa (home or away) or Wimbledon away as it’s nice and local for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Love to get one over on them again. I work with someone from Oxford and he was giving it the big one before the final. I soon put him back in his place.

Warwickhunt

last ball out again! swear the bastads make our ball out of lead:joyful::joyful:

Covkid1968#

Not a bad draw - recall some interesting away days down there. One particular one with City holed up in a hotel pub in the centre and Oxford attacking the hotel. Lots of yoofs jumping around on the High street bringing the traffic to a stop......glad those days are behind me. Now I'd just peep from behind a curtain and carry on supping on my beer.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Not a bad draw - recall some interesting away days down there. One particular one with City holed up in a hotel pub in the centre and Oxford attacking the hotel. Lots of yoofs jumping around on the High street bringing the traffic to a stop......glad those days are behind me. Now I'd just peep from behind a curtain and carry on supping on my beer.
Remember that one,Pre season game good fun really they were all mouth!!

ccfcway

:emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle::emoji_black_circle:

lets start counting the dots !

Sbarcher

Reckon I now know who we are playing, any idea when?

Users who are viewing this thread