EFL Chairmen (1 Viewer)

rob9872

A number of them are really annoying me at the moment complaining that opening stadiums for the limited numbers will cost them approx £10k per game as they already have the season ticket money.

Did they believe season ticket funds were simply donations? We paid in support in the hope that we could at some point return. Surely the more prudent would split that money into chunks and then pull it back for each game not required rather than see this as a cost. Almost feels like we're an inconvenience than those who were prepared to stump up despite no realistic prospect of return.

Greedy bastards!

Nick

Administrator
Bit random really, if it's that much of an effort just open to season ticket holders only.

You would have thought they would then go all out trying to maximise matchday money as much they could.

clint van damme

A number of them are really annoying me at the moment complaining that opening stadiums for the limited numbers will cost them approx £10k per game as they already have the season ticket money.

Did they believe season ticket funds were simply donations? We paid in support in the hope that we could at some point return. Surely the more prudent would split that money into chunks and then pull it back for each game not required rather than see this as a cost. Almost feels like we're an inconvenience than those who were prepared to stump up despite no realistic prospect of return.

Greedy bastards!

after todays announcement that Coventry is in Tier 3 I've resigned myself to not seeing a live game this season.
Twice we've been on the cusp of getting back in only to have the rug pulled from under us.
IFollow on the lap top while simultaneously chatting inane bollocks with you lot on here it is for the rest of the season!

Users who are viewing this thread