EFL Awards Tonight (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Akpom player of the season

Paxman II

it's so embarrassing to watch how amateur it is. Turned it off. Akpom scored 29 in all competitions....thought it was about the EFL ?

Sick Boy

Fair play to Wilson, that’s some turnaround.
Can’t remember who posted it but the comments from Wilson not being able to handle the pressure of being number one were interesting and he’s done well to overcome the mental aspects of the game holding him back.
I wonder if Moore has similar issues and hasn’t been able to overcome them and be a number one.

SeaSeeEffCee

It's always hard to judge these things. We all watch City every week, but how many games have any of us actually seen Middlesbrough, Bristol City, Burnley etc. play? Honestly I have no idea how most of the players in the team have performed this season comparitavely to ours. I do think Hamer would have got in there had voting been tonight though on the back of recent form.

Frostie

Hamer incredibly unlucky, it was decided some time ago but still harsh.

That Midfield is... odd.
Brownhill isn't even Burnley's best CM, Scott is an incredible talent (& deservedly YPOTY) but hasn't had the season of the likes of Cullen, Norwood or of course Gus & shoehorning a winger/forward like Tella into a Midfield 3... Wow.

Johannson probably deserves keeper spot ahead of Wilson though in fairness.

And, in terms of ex players, I'd have had Giles (or Manning) over Maatsen.

stay_up_skyblues

I believe hamer is the highest rated player through opta stats in the entire division , add to that his 18 goal contributions youd have to say he's been shagged a bit here

Does “fair play” come into it at all? If so, maybe the red cards did for him. Otherwise he’s desperately unlucky not to get it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Kompany manager of the season. Must be tough coping with parachute payments,
vincent kompany dancing GIF by BT Sport

The Philosopher

I wonder if Vik knew of his inclusion in the TOTS before Saturday; which is why the “Curse” hit his shooting boots on the day.

Also, Maybe Wilson did too which is why MR had a couple of “keep his feet on the ground” gentle jibes in the Pre Match presser.

Hertsccfc

I wonder if Vik knew of his inclusion in the TOTS before Saturday; which is why the “Curse” hit his shooting boots on the day.

Also, Maybe Wilson did too which is why MR had a couple of “keep his feet on the ground” gentle jibes in the Pre Match presser.
I can't believe for one moment that Gyokeres knowing about this would have had any impact on his shooting on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread