Eccles (1 Viewer)

Briles

Needs to kick on now, talented but will struggle to make first team at the mo. Needs another loan maybe to a top league one club

Frostie

I don't understand why we dragged him back from a semi-successful loan just so he can sit in our u23s.

Gillingham wasn't the best fit for him, needs to be playing in a proper, footballing side I think. I believe the plan was to loan him out again but perhaps with the concerns over Kelly's fitness at the time it was thought wiser to keep him here. Might feature in the squad now that Kelly is injured again.

larry_david

Signed a new deal a few months ago at Gills so highly thought of. I see the Evans argument but the fact is he'd learn more playing league 1 than sitting in under 23

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If this is turning into a bakery thread I am definitely sharing my latest creation.

The texture of a baguette but the size of a loaf.

View attachment 19284

Does this look like a Bake Off board? Or mumsnet? ;)

I'm struggling to understand what I'm looking at. Perhaps if you had some sort of graph to represent it it might help

Evo1883

At the crossroads in his career now tbh ...has potential, wether or not he can make the level required we will find out in the next 12 -18 months .

I'm kind of hopeful tbh

rob9872

Inexperienced young players in a side scrapping for relegation could ruin him. I like the look of him and if we can get reasonably safe with a few games to go then I'd drop the loanees and see if he can step up, but at the minute I think U23's or possibly on the bench is ok. Similar with our new LB (Reid?) I'd play him over Sam if we can get safe too.

Philosorapter

Does this look like a Bake Off board? Or mumsnet? ;)

I'm struggling to understand what I'm looking at. Perhaps if you had some sort of graph to represent it it might help

With reference to the graphs and stuff, I think it may be counterproductive to do them after each game. They take a considerable amount of time to put up online. A good few hours. The data in them, I believe, is statistically and mathematically accurate for what is needed to show the climb up the table over a few seasons hopefully to the Premiership, and for players performance based on the results of the game.

They are a decent base figure to use before you factor in the other necessary stuff to work out how wrong the figures actually are. :D

--

A big fan of Eccles by the way.

Hobo

I think he is a promising player. Not quite ready yet. Needs to be blooded in a game where pressure is off.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Imo he should go on loan to a good league 1 team who play football that suit him and maybe in a team which also aren’t scared to be nasty to prep him for Kelly’s role

Users who are viewing this thread