Eating after the game - anyone tried the hotel? (1 Viewer)

rd45

It's my son's birthday next week - he's bringing a mate to the Burton game - and I'm looking for somewhere to take them for their tea afterwards. Obviously I know about Frankie & Benny, Pizza Hut etc.

Was wondering what kind of food they do in the hotel though. Must be a restaurant in there. Anyone tried it?

Skyblueweeman

It's part of Hilton hotel group and food at DoubleTrees is normally pretty good. I've not eaten at that one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coop

The hungry horse in ash green a ten minute walk up burbages lane and you can park there for free if you are early enough

chiefdave

There was Singers but that might be a bit fancy for a kids birthday. That's if its even still open as its being rebranded by Wasps and being made more like a rugby club house whatever that means.

Not sure there's much else apart from Costa actually at the ground.

rd45

Ok. Couple to choose from there. Should be able to figure it out. Thanks to all.

CovisGod

Stay at the hotel a lot and the food is alright, I prefer Chiquitos. Sorry to jump on the thread but I'm staying in Cov in Feb over Valentine's Day with the Mrs, where's nice in the centre of Cov for a meal ?

Tommystours

Co-incidentally we are going for lunch in "The Mill" bistro ( was Singers) looked at the menu on Tuesday looks Ok .At worst you can have Fish and Chips .
For a child's Birthday Frankie and Bennies or Chocito's

Users who are viewing this thread