Eastwood returns to Southend... (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Am

Just been posted by the Mirror on twitter

@MirrorFootball TRANSFER! RT @JamesNursey: some hot breaking transfer news Freddy Eastwood returning to #Southend from #Coventry #CCFC a loan until June

Be interesting to see if this is true when further details come out later...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
They're welcome to him! Utter waste of space!

Grendel

We would still be paying his wages anyway.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Should free up some wages for a new lo...oh wait transfer embargo because our tin pot owners enjoy having us sweat on weather they will fund us for next season.

Gray

just looked on their forum they are treating it as the return of a king! love to see the look of despair on their faces when he cant fit through the door

pusbccfc

Thought you couldn't loan or sell anyone in a embargo?

rob9872

Look forward to him scoring a hat-trick on Saturday, we lose to Pompey and everyone on here clammering for his return saying AT is a waste of space and should have given Freddie one final chance as he is the most talented player at the club blah blah blah

Was never more than a lower league player on PL wages who couldn't be bothered to apply himself. Good riddance to bad fly-tipping rubbish!

WillieStanley

Surely we must have filed the accounts? I thought the embargo rule was that no man enters, no man leaves?

SkyBlueMania

Definitely time he moved on, had plenty of chances here and never got going at all. Guarantee a bag full of goals in the coming weeks though!

WillieStanley

The pressure on Freddy has just gone through the roof!! Imagine the response when he passes out jogging out of the tunnel. Or when he starts shooting up IV beef burgers in the penalty area...

SlowerThanPlatt

They'll soon see how useless he is.

Keith Treacy to Sheffield Wednesday as well I see. Would have been good if we could of got him here.

skyblueinBaku

Will you stop with that avatar Houchen.....I'm getting in a state every time you post! :)
Don't take any notice, HH. Post more often. I enjoy looking at her! :guitar2:

Moff

He had to go back to Southend as his pitch at Meriden is going, and he has one on a retainer in Southend.

@richh87

This man has had the unconditional support of the City fans since he came here in a big money move. He has the talent to have played upfront all season and bagged the goals to keep us safe - but he couldn't be arsed.

How has he repaid us for the support and wages most of us can only dream of?

I don't usually boo ex players but boy is fatty gonna get it if we ever play against him again.

UP YOURS EASTWOOD.

coop

why didnt ccfc get rid of him early in the season i think hes made a handfull of games this season taking 8k a week feck me we could of got a couple of decent players in instead of paying freddie for sitting on his fat arse

coop

And Nile ranger has joined Sheff Wed i thought he was one we were looking at to slow off the mark again

Cobi Jones's Dreads

This is there equivalent of us re signing Robbie Keane on loan, leave them to it though they'll soon realise he's shit.

Users who are viewing this thread