Eastern England Based fans (1 Viewer)

Martw

Kindly got a lift back to Suffolk from Jim (Suffolk Sky Blues) - We obviously got talking about how many Sky Blue Fans might be based out in East Anglia and surrounding areas with an idea to perhaps get together from time to time, look at match travel, maybe even a supporters club if there was enough interest accepting that distances out this way are more awkward given the fairly appalling road and rail facilities. However, a genuine request to see who might be out here etc.

Many thanks

SHUNT31

Kings Lynn.

I know there are a couple around this area but none that go to games regularly.

Occasionally see a fan that goes in the McDonalds at the A47/A17 roundabout when we are both on our way across.

I have ST and regularly go on my own so would be open to sharing travel. Missus sometimes goes but usually her ST is wasted.

The Reverend Skyblue

I’m right in the middle of Norwich.
Went to a couple of games out this way with Jim when we were in league 2, or could have been league 1, seems an age ago.
I sometimes see the odd Cov shirt walking round town. I’m sure we have enough for an East Anglian based supporters club.

Paul W

Between Thetford and Attleborough.

Have a season ticket with my son but if midweek games and school time it's me on my own. Quite bizarre but there is another family in the village where we live who are Cov fans, son's play cricket with my son. They get to go to a few games a season.

Users who are viewing this thread