Eastenders (1 Viewer)

Macca

Is amusingly piss poor this evening. Innit brav

Otis

Not watched it now for about 15 years.

These days I give all soaps a very wide berth.

Same old, same old, repeated ad nauseum.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Is amusingly piss poor this evening. Innit brav

I thought that chav had been written out because of his piss poor acting! Lets hope now that Masood and the unknown bloke Bianca was with, yet knew the chav was bad news and wrestled him to the ground, he never has to poison our screen again.

OK, maybe I'm alone on this forum in watching it so much! That said, the new (well not so new now) Lucy Beale is alright ;)

wingy

How the hell does a programme designed to induce a headache with its negativity and continual rowing at full volume ever get so many awards?:thinking about:

ajsccfc

The gangsta kid's got the look, but it was all a bit shit. I like Max Branning's brunette daughter who always gets drunk.

Macca

The gangsta kid's got the look, but it was all a bit shit. I like Max Branning's brunette daughter who always gets drunk.

Seriously he was dire. Why didn t they get a black kid to play the part? This kid would have been more at home in Watford than Walford!

Macca

This is at best stereotyping...

At worst...

What's the problem?? I ve lived in London for a good period of time in my life and the majority of the types of gangs being portrayed in the show are populated by black kids. The likelihood of that joker heading them up was laughable. In the words of Roy Walker I say what I see. Gang problems amongst ethnic groups are often caused by the prejudice and lack of opportunities offered. I m not slating anything other than the lack of reality in a TV programme.

ajsccfc

There's now some cockney tearaway kid in Hollyoaks who makes the Eastenders one look like one of the Kray twins. I blame Guy Ritchie for all this.

Macca

In fairness, the programme lacks any reality at all to the modern east end. A token black and Asian family and a cor Blimey attitude out of date by about 40 years. I m not a massive soap fan but if I watch then a bit if reality is nice

Users who are viewing this thread