Early Season - how do we think it will go ? (2 Viewers)

skyblueinBaku

Dabo back training with the first team, should be ok for the start of the season, massive boost
I hope you're right, Robbie.

Paxman II

Think you all underestimate our players and over estimate some championship players.

We will be just fine. Going to surprise a few with our style of play too.
Hamer is absolute quality....more than just a replacement for Walsh.

There are some sloggers in this league but there are teams who may bully us a bit too.
Overall our football will do the talking. Have not seen anything in this league that look to move the ball as well as we can.

Another striker and possibly Sheaf would give us a good squad.

Not worried at all. Watch some video of Middlesbrough training on youtube and Warnock is so old school. They do not look very good on the ball at all. Yet you know Warnock will get them going. So who knows. I'm confident in MR/AD and our players want this.

Hobo

I think we'll have a hegreat start. We have confidence from winning, and stability. Don't underestimate those two things, compared to some of the early opposition.
The long lay off though it depends on how individuals have kept in shape? I still worry about the step up and whether our youngsters promise can dwliver? Lack of fans in grounds could go against us?

Preparing myself for a long ride. Anything above basic safety will make me so happy.

We belong in this division...but we need to graft to deserve it! 😍

Oh for an Ian Gibson.

Worrying that we may not have Dabo and Rose available for the start of the season however it may well provide opportunities for others to step up. We’re looking a little short on Championship quality strikers but I’m hoping that this will be addressed during this transfer window, if it is we’ll be fine but if not it may be a battle for survival.

Users who are viewing this thread