E-mail from ccfc (1 Viewer)

jan87

Did anyone receive an e-mail from the club yesterday thanking them for attending. As a thank you they are offering £5 off the game against Leeds. As I am a ST holder what good is it to me!
:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I got one. Nowhere does it mention about bringing a friend (although this probably their intention for ST holders) but it does question 'Do You Love Football?'. Part of me wants to reply and say 'Not at the minute!!'.

Although its obviously an email they've sent to all their email contacts, its a bit of a piss take to ask such a question to a season ticket holder!?! Might just be me reading into it a bit much, but after yesterday i certainly think they've chosen the wrong choice of words / question

ajsccfc

I never receive these emails from the club, I've checked both the address I've got on their record and the spam filter. I mean, I'm not really missing out on much, but still.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Yeah I got it.. another marketing master stroke by CCFC... all the benefits of being a season ticket holder in one email?:thinking about:

cornoccfc

Agree with the bizarre wording of the email, particularly when addressing a ST holder

sky_blue_up_north

Did anyone receive an e-mail from the club yesterday thanking them for attending. As a thank you they are offering £5 off the game against Leeds. As I am a ST holder what good is it to me!
:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

I had the same and same thought, what good is this to me as ST holder....

Lord_Nampil

Remember what day it is, Its Valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My misses is coming with me as i said id treat her this year lol! (shes not a cov fan)

Gray

I told my Mrs as a Valentine present I'm leaving her at home. She was over the moon!

ccfcway

Ah, Leeds at the Ricoh,

Last time they visited, was a great atmosphere, it turned out to be Turners last game for us...

Pretty sure we would have gone top 6 with a win..

Users who are viewing this thread