Dunn advocates (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Dunn was crap last night so were a few others. Thing that pissed me off was that all the goals came from the same thing. If the first one had gone in past murphy he would have been bollocking the defence for not closing down the player and allowing him to run. Dunn just dried his gloves. The next 2 came from the same problem and Dunn just kept quiet. So for all the people that have a go at murthy for bollocking his defenders when they do something wrong that's why

Covstu

I don't think we can make Dunn as the scapegoat for a gutless performance, we lost the midfield in the second half and they hit us on the break. I don't like Dunn but the team need to take responsibility for these goals as the back four were all over the place for the second and third goal (although Murph would have saved he third IMO).

On the edge topic - I think if you have been watching him for the entire season you would not be saying he wasn't good enough.

covcity4life

yes we let them counter,yes we backed off but murphy WOULD have saved those last 2 goals, im sure of it

a 0-1 result and everything looks different

loan keeper needed if murphy is out for long.

Mr B

you carnt blame dunn for any of them goals u fricking idiots

No sorry I have to pick you up on the second goal, yes poor defending was to blame to start with but a 'keeper should never be beaten at his near post!

Mr B

I don't think we can make Dunn as the scapegoat for a gutless performance, we lost the midfield in the second half and they hit us on the break. I don't like Dunn but the team need to take responsibility for these goals as the back four were all over the place for the second and third goal (although Murph would have saved he third IMO).

On the edge topic - I think if you have been watching him for the entire season you would not be saying he wasn't good enough.

I don't think the performance was gutless at all we put in a game, Crewe sucker punched us three times and poor defending was to blame but it was a good performance, realistically if it wasn't for the Crewe 'keeper and poor finishing it would of been different story.

LJC_CCFC

yes we let them counter,yes we backed off but murphy WOULD have saved those last 2 goals, im sure of it

a 0-1 result and everything looks different

loan keeper needed if murphy is out for long.

Why waste wages on a loan keeper, just get burge back from nunny and on the bench

andyboy81

Cameron needs to come back into the XI

If Murphy is out for a few weeks we will need to bring a loanee in for Dunn or it's bye bye play offs.

My mate is a Northampton fan and he said everyone was pissing themselves when we signed him. Thought it was a wind up and told me how dodgy he was.........

I know a lad who said the same!! His exact words were... "I'm surprised the C*** didn't drop the pen when he signed"

Hes Shiiiitttttttttte!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread