Dujon Sterling (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

how dare he change football clubs! hasnt worked out well for him either...

SkyBlueCRJ

Been out the country so I've been out the loop for over a week. Dujon Sterling would be a fantastic signing and has the potential to rip up League One next season, assuming the rumours are true. Versatile as he can play both as a RB and a RM. Would need game time though otherwise I can see him being about as useful as when we brought in Chuba Akpom from Arsenal. Can see this being a 6 month loan initially. But saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if Robins managed to secure Sterling on a 1 year loan given that Adi Viveash would have undoubtably vouched for him.

covcity4life

who is behind these signigns do we think?

alot of praise given to widdrington before but we seem to still be doing well in the signigns department

does robins have more cash to play with than when he was manager first time around?

Magwitch

alot of praise given to widdrington before but we seem to still be doing well in the signigns department

does robins have more cash to play with than when he was manager first time around?
I wouldn’t say Widdringtons record was brilliant JCH was okay but the other 2 loans crap to be honest. If this happens it will be Adi Viveash behind it as he would have been Westbrooke.

mark82

I wouldn’t say Widdringtons record was brilliant JCH was okay but the other 2 loans crap to be honest. If this happens it will be Adi Viveash behind it as he would have been Westbrooke.

Widdrington was in place last summer too.

SkyBlueCRJ

Still nothing official from our end, strange

The club will only comment if and when he's signed. Judging from the tone of the 'reports' the deal could still potentially be in the negotiation stages. Once the deal is completed and he's in the building the club will issue a press release, if not then they obviously won't. Sometimes there are snags in the deal that need to be ironed over such as loan fee (if there is one), percentage of wage we're willing to pay, accommodation for the player, loan period, promised number of appearances etc.

smileycov

Facebook User
no need to change anything. brilliant england performance

and yes rahim was average, but i would still start him next game

loftus cheek in for ali if hes injured

great to have options. get behind the team instead of pickign on one player because you are influenced by the red tops
Was very good in parts, brilliant stretching it a bit. Sterling and young were weakest links, and Walker is no centre back. Absolutely bring loftus cheek in from start - but if luck in front of goal or correct use of VAR we would have won by 3/4 imo

better days

I would think for the young players in particular Viveash's influence is important as he will know that area better than anyone from running Chelsea's powerful youth set up
He will certainly have been in this case as he'll have been working with Sterling for years
Another big factor will have been the way we play and the fact we trust young players
Chelsea had some players out on loan last year at Championship clubs who got hardly any game time

itsabuzzard

Dinner time - is that midday or evening?
Missed a trick here, the club.

Should reopen the early bird for 24 hours.

1. Sterling scores tonight for England

2. City anounce tomorrow 'We have signed Sterling.'

3. We sell an extra 5,000 season tickets by dinner time.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread