Drysdale (1 Viewer)

Jamieb87ccfc

Rose out for the season by the sounds of the injury and Thompson not good enough cover. Drysdale will be on the bench, Thompson maybe moving on.

Briles

What happened to Morgan Williams? Captained our u23s loads and isnt getting a sniff at Yeovil?

cc84cov

Leaving them there too long under Evans isn’t great in my opinion I wonder if the players wanted to leave there he’s a c**t

no_loyalty

Pask on the way out, or Drysdale going on loan to another team?

KersleyDigs

With Matty James coming in, a wonder if Robins & Viveash have Sheaf in mind as additional cover at centre back. He played most of his Arsenal youth days as a ball playing centre back.

Means sending Pask &/or Drysdale out on loan wouldn't leave us short.

lord_garrincha

With Matty James coming in, a wonder if Robins & Viveash have Sheaf in mind as additional cover at centre back. He played most of his Arsenal youth days as a ball playing centre back.

Sheaf at CB could be a feast or famine...

Some days looking like a hybrid of Rio Ferdinand & Beckenbauer.

Other days looking like a hybrid of Anton Ferdinand & Boris Becker!

cc84cov

Can’t see it my old man said l past couple weeks tho he looks like a centre back playing midfield so who knows

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe they asked the players if they liked it at Gillingham? I can’t imagine playing for Evans is a bundle of fun.

cc84cov

Surely we need to send them to a team who likes to play football I’m glad we’ve took them back evans will send them the wrong way

KenilworthSkyBlue

That was only reported by the Daily Mail (and rehashed elsewhere) but no evidence or anything to support it.

Definitely says otherwise in the EFL rules:
View attachment 18235

Strange that Robins has said he's looking to loan out Eccles again though. Unless he's unaware of the current ruling stated above I presume that means there has been a temporary change in the regulations.

Users who are viewing this thread