Drysdale moves (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

They have sold a centre half to MK dons and had one go back on loan recently, will get consistent game time anyway.

clint van damme

I like him but I don't think he'll cut it at Championship level so a good move for him.
I hope he proves me wrong because I like CBs who are good on the ball and he looks to me like he is.

KenilworthSkyBlue

I'm sure he'll do well there, better fit than Gillingham for sure.

Also answers the question about the relaxation of the only playing for 2 clubs in a season rule then! The EFL website is obviously wrong.

Saw a Tweet from Alan Nixon regarding this a couple of weeks ago. Apparently it's an unofficial relaxation of the rules. Probably why nothing has been mentioned about it on the EFL website.

larry_david

Called this one in my head this morning. Manager said they'd made enquiries on sat about two cbs and it made sense with DD needing to go back.

Cambridge are top, admitdly playing 4 games more but a very solid team, guaranteed game time and a chance to win the title. It may beta drop down but he'll learn alot of pressure of seeing games out rather than at gills sitting in 14th nothing to win or lose

Magwitch

I have seen him a couple of times and think he is definitely a prospect, next season will be a big one for him, Gillingham even played him at centre-forward one match or half a match wouldn’t that be something.

larry_david

Battered last night. Not sure how DD played but they made 3-4 subs and he wasn't one of them.

Think they're got 2-3 midfielders injured hence dm but imagine he'll be cb for most of the games

Frostie

Battered last night. Not sure how DD played but they made 3-4 subs and he wasn't one of them.

Think they're got 2-3 midfielders injured hence dm but imagine he'll be cb for most of the games

Stats wise not great but none were (as you'd probably expect). Think from what I saw most criticism was of the defence.

Users who are viewing this thread