Drunken Idea ..Sack Robins (2 Viewers)

Jagmannn

Sack Robins ..sell one of the top three ..give the wages to Sean Dyche ..who has more knowledge & experience on how to manage a football club who should/ could be in the premiership... always managed on a shoestring & got results ...until his luck ran out ....

Jagmannn

Drinking shorts ...but after watching some of the Premiership football matches played to day the football is crisp & neat with simple passing & bursts of speed ... surly we can learn this ..

clint van damme

Drinking shorts ...but after watching some of the Premiership football matches played to day the football is crisp & neat with simple passing & bursts of speed ... surly we can learn this ..

Shouldn't your use name be jaegerman?

Skyblueweeman

giphy.gif

Jagmannn

Ah well ...same whole stuff next season then ....we need to take are chances while they are there to take ..i thought it was a good idea ...Who dares wins ( Thanks Dell Boy )

harvey098

This is a really good idea mate. Might be worth sending Robins an email to see if he’s checked out the premiership on YouTube or something and see if we can learn the burst of speed secret that Dyche and co have been using

cc84cov

Sack Robins ..sell one of the top three ..give the wages to Sean Dyche ..who has more knowledge & experience on how to manage a football club who should/ could be in the premiership... always managed on a shoestring & got results ...until his luck ran out ....
Who ????

Only one man can get us to the promised land and that’s Kenny Jacket

Grendel

… because Robins definitely hasn’t been working on a shoestring budget!

The OP is legitimately a worse shout than sacking MR to bring Kenny Jackett in. Drunken thoughts or not!

to be fair again everything is relative - Burnley qualifying for Europe was on a shoestring

procdoc

I wouldn’t either but I’d still love to have him in charge.
I think for some it’s about the football style rather than the ability of the manager. I personally prefer to watch the type of football we play to watching hoofball.
But Dyche has been very successful playing his style, just not my cup of tea

Sick Boy

I think for some it’s about the football style rather than the ability of the manager. I personally prefer to watch the type of football we play to watching hoofball.
But Dyche has been very successful playing his style, just not my cup of tea
Couldn’t care less about the style if we win.

1ccfc

It's like big Sam said when he was at Bolton. If one of his players hits it long, it's long ball football. If Man Utd do the same it's a 50 yard pass.

Users who are viewing this thread