Drugs In Football (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
On channel 4 now, should be interesting!

ajsccfc

One player I've heard mentioned a lot is a particularly chirpy player recently released for unspecified disciplinary reasons. (that's subtle enough to not get in trouble if he's not named, right?)

kg82

One player I've heard mentioned a lot is a particularly chirpy player recently released for unspecified disciplinary reasons. (that's subtle enough to not get in trouble if he's not named, right?)

Erm, no! I think I'm having a slow night! More clues? League, club initials etc!!!

ajsccfc

Probably only fair to say if he actually comes up, otherwise it's dragging someone's name through the mud with no basis.

Hopefully the names get bigger than Elvis Hammond, otherwise University Challenge is calling.

Nick

Administrator

Ex city player? Irish?

ajsccfc

Baseless speculation by the looks of it, but the guy was at Hull, now at Ipswich and doesn't need to take two bottles into the shower. His name came up a lot in the build-up but luckily it seems there's nothing to it whatsoever.

This show is dreadful. What we've found out is that clubs don't publicise when their players fail tests (what should they do, put them on an open-top bus to the rehab clinic?) and football is more lenient with punishment than other sports (yet conforms to WADA regulations so no real scandal)

Worst part was the footage of Cannavaro, and the voiceover saying 'there's no evidence or suggestion of anything illegal, but this SHOCKING video...'

Channel 4, you time wasters.

Macca

Probably only fair to say if he actually comes up, otherwise it's dragging someone's name through the mud with no basis.

Hopefully the names get bigger than Elvis Hammond, otherwise University Challenge is calling.

Its always been my ambition to get 2 consecutive questions right on that programme

Frostie

What an awful watch that was.
The biggest 'name' of Gary O'Connor WAS common knowledge was it not? I certainly remember it coming out. Then we're treated to massive names like Elvis Hammond & Richard Sadlier!

ps. Have heard the Bullard rumour as well but as far as I know thats all it is.

kg82

Ohhh, him! I was thinking of players surnames that may be birds. I thought your "chirpy" comment was a cryptic clue!!

Disorganised1

If my boss found out I had a cocaine habit I'd be sacked and reported to the police - just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread