Drug cheat... (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Surely you’d be looking at a ban in region of 2 years plus for that sort of offence, not a couple of months then allowed back in.

Instructing forums that fans aren’t allowed to talk about it is terrible and definitely something the Telegraph should be looking in to.

Joy Division

There's only about five people who post Wasps forum so shouldn't be too difficult.

Captain Dart

Rugby players are renowned for drug abuse. Mainly steroids.

stupot07

Hilarious. Can you imaging sisu trying that level of censorship in here.

Wasps PR machine at it again baaaaa baaaaaa baaaaa

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
79d9ebae90c472553231498ccfac4321.gif

Nick

Administrator
Didn't that forum remove any post disagreeing with the move at that time too?

It's funny really as every Wasps muppet who has tried to sign up has cried about freedom of speech / censorship.

Covstu

Didn't that forum remove any post disagreeing with the move at that time too?

It's funny really as every Wasps muppet who has tried to sign up has cried about freedom of speech / censorship.
Nice censorship isn’t it!

Nick

Administrator
Think the Telegraph might be waiting for a city player to buy a new car or something, real bad things to whip up the attention to.

Captain Dart

clint van damme

HAHA!! Saw on the forum front page the last post on this thread by Italia.
Thought bloody hell, Italia posting on a non wasps thread,( hadn't heard about this story), clicked and lo and behold it is a wasps thread!! I should have known.

Nick

Administrator
I don't post on there as they are a lot cleverer than me.
I stick to forums where they tend to be a little dumb.

Must be bad if they are cleverer than you, they gargle the Wasps nonsense like they are at a Bukkakke party.

No mention of the thread? Strange that.

italiahorse

HAHA!! Saw on the forum front page the last post on this thread by Italia.
Thought bloody hell, Italia posting on a non wasps thread,( hadn't heard about this story), clicked and lo and behold it is a wasps thread!! I should have known.
Only responded to my name being mentioned otherwise just reading posts until season starts.

Nick

Administrator
Bit like PM warnings for people not to discuss Wasps on here or they will be banned from posting ?

Nope, it's like somebody from CCFC telling me to censor things on here.

It's nothing like warning somebody who only comes on to discuss Wasps and push their shite on a CCFC Forum to sort it out and actually post about CCFC. That's just how the majority of forums work when posters have agendas.

Desperate to get the discussion away from a Wasps player being banned for drugs and them trying to stop people from discussing it are you?

Users who are viewing this thread